Announcements

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Welcome to the EJ8-Squad Wasteland.
[Image: welcomeej8.jpg]
[Image: lugsig.jpg]
Cute Girl Aficionado. Honda Basher. Traditionalist. 27 Years Old. Mafia Stylus 893.261.6669. 性交の雌犬はお金を得る
Retired: This means I am not part of; or even vaguely interested in, your scenes, fads, meets, etc.

Love the new Avy mike! Goodjob
i don't get the picture you posted... lol please explain...
btw i'm diggin the avatar too
2000 Milano Red EJ8 MR Crew #10
[Image: sig2.jpg]

EricSchuelke l My LS/V-T Build
(11-10-2010, 06:59 PM)NightCat Wrote:  a lot of us on here "build" our cars....wtf do you really think we do with it? do I drive my 400hp honda to the grocery store and back...

(08-11-2009, 07:30 PM)USciVicMC Wrote:  i don't get the picture you posted... lol please explain...

The two girls in the back are talking about her, and shes kind of crying...my way of saying that The Wasteland isn't for everyone.
Cute Girl Aficionado. Honda Basher. Traditionalist. 27 Years Old. Mafia Stylus 893.261.6669. 性交の雌犬はお金を得る
Retired: This means I am not part of; or even vaguely interested in, your scenes, fads, meets, etc.

haha got it now.
2000 Milano Red EJ8 MR Crew #10
[Image: sig2.jpg]

EricSchuelke l My LS/V-T Build
(11-10-2010, 06:59 PM)NightCat Wrote:  a lot of us on here "build" our cars....wtf do you really think we do with it? do I drive my 400hp honda to the grocery store and back...

(08-11-2009, 07:37 PM)Artikgrau325is Wrote:  
(08-11-2009, 07:30 PM)USciVicMC Wrote:  i don't get the picture you posted... lol please explain...

The two girls in the back are talking about her, and shes kind of crying...my way of saying that The Wasteland isn't for everyone.
Ha ha ha ha
EJ8 Family Guy member #6
[Image: CIVIC1-1-1.jpg]
"Tap,Snap or Nap" You pick!
Really, all i saw was the nice rack on the one in the pink! Biggrin
(08-11-2009, 07:57 PM)esotericimage Wrote:  Really, all i saw was the nice rack on the one in the pink! Biggrin

The kind of guy that exploits an opportunity. I can imagine you going up to her, throwing her books on the ground, picking them up and being like, "Sorry about that! Are you okay?"

tha chick n tha pink looks hotter than tha otha two chicks... id wife her Lol
[Image: ed68l.jpg]
(08-11-2009, 08:16 PM)Artikgrau325is Wrote:  The kind of guy that exploits an opportunity. I can imagine you going up to her, throwing her books on the ground, picking them up and being like, "Sorry about that! Are you okay?"

That sounds like an after-school special Rofl
[Image: cardr.png]
NA is fine but, i'd rather be blown!
VSM CREW MEMBER #28