Announcements
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
New to the forum (CPT Guy)
eyepop 
Hey all,

New to this forum... I do not own a EJ8 but have a EG. I'm from South Africa, Cape Town.

Hope I don't get kickt.  Smackself lmk

Honda Forums are always good for research.
Welcome to the forum.  There are a few people on here with EGs so no harm at all.
[Image: 36362342012_1d0dc66730.jpg]
••••Bags are for the weak, drive it how you park it!! "Static All Day", it's a lifestyle!••••
Welcome! There are many members with different cars so you'll be fine. Any pictures? Smile
[Image: pzLfBoW.jpg]
-Jon // Facebook // PSN: HelloPekkle  // Instagram // 1998 Civic EX #373 * * * *
(10-30-2016, 02:53 AM)Pekkle Wrote:  Welcome! There are many members with different cars so you'll be fine. Any pictures? Smile

[Image: 20160427_095045.jpg]
There she is guys
My Low-La in the flesh, lol
Thanks for the Welcome
Looks cool bro. I don't see too many EG sedans often. Is that a custom 99-00 style front bumper?
-Jon // Facebook // PSN: HelloPekkle  // Instagram // 1998 Civic EX #373 * * * *
(11-03-2016, 02:04 PM)Pekkle Wrote:  Looks cool bro. I don't see too many EG sedans often. Is that a custom 99-00 style front bumper?

Thanks man,

Yes its a custom from bumper set up. 

Top Section is EG
Bottom Park is EK, new spec as we say, 99-00 bottom part that was plastic welded but bumper needs some touch work now which will happen in next year.

I actually looking for a hatch buuut they are so rare here by us and the people that have. Do not want to sell, lol  ninja
Nice, looking forward to seeing more updates! Smile
Welcome
EJ8 Family Guy member #6
[Image: CIVIC1-1-1.jpg]
"Tap,Snap or Nap" You pick!
Thanks jers99

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk