Announcements

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Steam 2016 Summer Sale
What are some games that you guys have your eye on?
Romans 3:23
English Standard Version (ESV)

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
I don't have a pc to game on Sad
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
pocket tanks Smile
[Image: 36362342012_1d0dc66730.jpg]
••••Bags are for the weak, drive it how you park it!! "Static All Day", it's a lifestyle!••••
So far I purchased Rocket League and Project Cars.

(06-27-2016, 10:43 AM)Gimmezell Wrote:  So far I purchased Rocket League and Project Cars.

project cars is great, got it on ps4 a while back.
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
I've played about 15 minutes worth and I suck at Go-Karts.

I bought all the parts and built my computer from the ground up just so I could play Counterstrike GO. Well I played for about a year and it was just way too addicting so I had to quit CS again...so now I have this beast of a computer and this big ol' 24inch BenQ monitor and all I do on it is watch youtube videos and shop on Amazon lol.

I've had my eyes on a few games but I'm refraining from buying them...
[Image: LeahDizon6.jpg]

If you make an ass out of yourself, there will always be someone to ride you-Bruce Lee

So you would recommend Counterstrike GO? I see it's only $7.49 right now.

(06-28-2016, 02:34 PM)Gimmezell Wrote:  I've played about 15 minutes worth and I suck at Go-Karts.
The go karts are terrible lol, I brought the difficulty all the way down just so I could breeze through it. The super karts were fun
(06-29-2016, 03:35 PM)Gimmezell Wrote:  So you would recommend Counterstrike GO? I see it's only $7.49 right now.

Would definitely recommend CS GO. Ive played CS on and off for 9-10 yrs now. Make sure you have a good gaming mouse. It's not like COD or HALO where you can jump around and headshot people mid air. It is a skill based game. Everyone gun recoils differently and you have to learn how to strategize with other players depending on the map and manage your money accordingly to buy guns on certain rounds. Lots of strategy in the game. At that price It's definitely worth buying / trying.
[Image: LeahDizon6.jpg]

If you make an ass out of yourself, there will always be someone to ride you-Bruce Lee