Announcements
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New member signing up from the UK
Hi there, hope you guys & girls don't mind another impostor EM1 joining the group!

I've had mine for ~13 years now. It was my daily car up until ~3 years ago, when I decided it was time to retire her from those duties, and start the pampered retirement plan. I've had a build thread on Em1Crew for a number of years, but the sites been having some issues recently which made me realise I should maybe start an additional one. I love to share what I'm getting up to on the build, and always enjoy seeing other peoples projects, and sharing knowledge and opinions with people. 

I've known MportedCivicSi for a few years, through Em1Crew, and he recommended this forum to me.

Haven't had much of a chance to look at the builds going on in here, but I look forward to doing so.

Hope its cool for me to kick off my own build thread - it'll be quite content heavy to get it up to speed!
Welcome to the squad
[Image: 36362342012_1d0dc66730.jpg]
••••Bags are for the weak, drive it how you park it!! "Static All Day", it's a lifestyle!••••
Welcome aboard!
[Image: pzLfBoW.jpg]
-Jon // Facebook // PSN: HelloPekkle  // Instagram // 1998 Civic EX #373 * * * *
Welcome!
[Image: a216bb94-9ac6-4b43-a7be-ffb3e02772d0_zps4a67a22f.jpg]
Quality > Quantity
Welcome
EJ8 Family Guy member #6
[Image: CIVIC1-1-1.jpg]
"Tap,Snap or Nap" You pick!