Announcements

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Theme
With the recent site update a new theme was installed as default. The reason for the new theme is due to the forum software being updated and the old theme not being compatible. As the current theme stands, there are many bugs and minor annoyances. Love it or hate it the new theme is here to stay. We will continue to tweak the theme to iron out the bugs. 

In the meantime, please post in this thread all the bugs that you may encounter.

Thanks,

EJ8 Squad staff
Romans 3:23
English Standard Version (ESV)

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
Like the new look. One issue I'm getting is being forced to go mobile theme after clicking any link. Doing this on my pc and phone.
Getting the mobile theme while browsing from a mobile deceive is normal but you shouldn't be getting it while on a PC. I cannot duplicate this issue with my test account. Try a hard refresh.
Romans 3:23
English Standard Version (ESV)

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
Looks pretty cool so far, may take some getting use to.
[Image: pzLfBoW.jpg]
-Jon // Facebook // PSN: HelloPekkle  // Instagram // 1998 Civic EX #373 * * * *
(10-20-2015, 01:33 AM)Pekkle Wrote:  Looks pretty cool so far, may take some getting use to.

^^
What he said
I wish the fonts on the main index were larger.. I have to squint to see what its sayiing..

Anyway to change this to the size like the old forum?
So far so good for me.
[Image: 36362342012_1d0dc66730.jpg]
••••Bags are for the weak, drive it how you park it!! "Static All Day", it's a lifestyle!••••
I just zoom to 150% and the browser remembers this setting when i pop in here..
My only complaint so far is that I wish the new post thumbnail stood out a bit more.
[Image: pzLfBoW.jpg]
-Jon // Facebook // PSN: HelloPekkle  // Instagram // 1998 Civic EX #373 * * * *
new "purge spammer" button is pretty sweet, way easier to ban/delete threads than before Smile
Jackie-O Wrote:My house is home to the illusive, yet powerful, Nom Noms. He will eat your babbys. His eyes are like laser beams, his claws are sharp talons. He slaps like a pimp and makes dogs run in fear.
Your resident smartass mod.
4 Doors FTW