Announcements
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
18" rims?
Would 18" rims fit on a stock ej8 I might later add eBay coil overs and control adms etc..?
Assuming you have the correct offset, lug pattern, tyre size, ride height, and wheel width. Then yes, an 18 inch diameter rim will clear your stock brakes by a mile, but may also be very close to the cars body unless you are using low profile tyres.

Also, welcome aboard! Don't forget to make an introduction thread!
[Image: pzLfBoW.jpg]
-Jon // Facebook // PSN: HelloPekkle  // Instagram // 1998 Civic EX #373 * * * *
thats alot of weight added.
If setup right 18s is very possible.... but if you plan on lowering or trying to slam your car on coil overs then 18s is not the route to go. If your building some on the lines of VIP and plan on air bagging it then okay but get ready to do some research on clearance up in the wheel weld. I personally ran 18s a few years ago and think i did a pretty good job pulling it off. Here are some picks to give you and idea of what it could look like.

[Image: 9487db60.jpg]
[Image: 71f9850f.jpg]
[Image: 36362342012_1d0dc66730.jpg]
••••Bags are for the weak, drive it how you park it!! "Static All Day", it's a lifestyle!••••
Yea I like that one that's simalar to what I'm wanting to go for!
I ran 18's for a while. A U-turn was near impossible
EJ8 Family Guy member #6
[Image: CIVIC1-1-1.jpg]
"Tap,Snap or Nap" You pick!
(10-09-2015, 12:14 AM)Wimpy13 Wrote:  Yea I like that one that's simalar to what I'm wanting to go for!

Those was the 4X100 Axis Decade 18x8 +35 but the rear had the Maxis Lip so it had a 3.25" lip while the front was only about 2" lip. These wheels are more commonly found around the scion xB world.

[Image: 18indecadeswithmaxislip.jpg]
[Image: 36362342012_1d0dc66730.jpg]
••••Bags are for the weak, drive it how you park it!! "Static All Day", it's a lifestyle!••••
Thank you I am trying to pay off some stuff right now then I am goin to save up