Announcements
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My ed3
This is my 90 LX I bought from my cousin. The d15b is shot from a friend of theirs so call rebuilding it. It never ran the same ever since. My cousins husband suffered a stroke so the car sat for like 8 years until my cousin sold it to me. I named her Michelle and she's finally about to get her swap. I've had it sitting in my driveway for a year.

[Image: image.jpg1_zpsuo2vaet9.jpg]

[Image: image.jpg2_zpsnrgk60qz.jpg]

1st swap was the steering wheel. Never liked the 4 spoke, 3 spoke is so much more my style.

[Image: image.jpg4_zpsicubtgid.jpg]
[Image: image.jpg3_zpsg7aizjoq.jpg]

[Image: image.jpg1_zpstakonaf7.jpg]
[Image: image.jpg2_zpsmd69jjyf.jpg]
[Image: image.jpg1_zpsvmkilcyw.jpg]
The rims seem to be rare aftermarket civic wheels for 88-91. I've never seen them before but they have been on the car for about 20 years now. Not sure if they came brand new with the car, or was bought later on
[Image: ed68l.jpg]
Oh I'm so in for this. Love that its a 4dr. A mild drop and some e30 basketweaves would look killer on her!
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
Yes, I'm back in the 4dr gang and it feels so good!

I actually sold my function forms last year but I have some brand new yonaka's laying around, I might just throw them on. I actually used this car for storage lol, so it had like 200 extra lbs and looked damn good sitting low lol
Do it! Not sure about the quality of the yonaka though. Their exhausts are pretty legit tho.

Do it! Lol. Some enkei 92s would be fitting also.

[Image: 42988bb57db163852a366dcd9d252cd3.jpg]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
I was actually going to get some enkie 92's for the 4dr, but I couldn't afford those with new tires and a swap. If I just got a sohc I could, but I couldn't resist my 1st b series swap lol. And then I bought a truck lol. with my four vehicles and my girlfriend has two civics I damned there got put out lol I'm sorta afraid to mention anything about wheels because she knows when it comes to my cars I want the best which means less money to spend on her hahaha. I tried to find some old Skool bbs's on ebay but no luck. The emptier my pockets get, the more those oem wheels grow on me lol
Try craigslist, I always find the basketweaves on there, sometimes for stupid prices though.
Heck yeah, that's legit early '90s style right there! Can't wait to see more, buddy Smile
Jackie-O Wrote:My house is home to the illusive, yet powerful, Nom Noms. He will eat your babbys. His eyes are like laser beams, his claws are sharp talons. He slaps like a pimp and makes dogs run in fear.
Your resident smartass mod.
4 Doors FTW

That's in pretty good condition. Pretty excited to see how this turns out. I've also never seen those chrome fender flares before, are those oem?
[Image: pzLfBoW.jpg]
-Jon // Facebook // PSN: HelloPekkle  // Instagram // 1998 Civic EX #373 * * * *