Announcements

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
What up to the OG's
How have all my OG squad members been? I think its been close to 2 years since I've been on.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/32607104@N08/]flickr[/url
'96 EJ8Sold
'15 Focus ST
There a few of us left.

Good to see you back on here!
Romans 3:23
English Standard Version (ESV)

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
Yeah I was 17 when I first got on here and now I'm 25, married, bought a house, just trying to see what everyone was still driving and their progression of modding cars lol.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/32607104@N08/]flickr[/url
'96 EJ8Sold
'15 Focus ST
Everyone's growing up.
EJ8 Family Guy member #6
[Image: CIVIC1-1-1.jpg]
"Tap,Snap or Nap" You pick!
Sup ! You'd be surprised on how many people sold their cars lol
[Image: a216bb94-9ac6-4b43-a7be-ffb3e02772d0_zps4a67a22f.jpg]
Quality > Quantity
Today I was like I need to check in lol, and I find this surprise lol. I haven't been on either in so long. I've been so busy with work and other things. I wonder how many og's still own their or "a" ej8 still. After my accident 2 years ago I sold my mangled ej8. I now have a 91 si, 90'lx 82 corolla sr5' and a 93 toyota 4x4. I'm about to swap a b18c in my lx and boy do I miss my ej8 when it comes to obd0, conversion this, conversion that, rusted old bolts lol. It would of been a piece of red velvet cake with my 2000 ex lol
[Image: ed68l.jpg]
I'm still driving my coupe. It's showing its age but that's what happens when it has been my daily since 2000.
Romans 3:23
English Standard Version (ESV)

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
Sold my ride after 8yrs, bought a camry
Just sold mine last week .... Both mine & wife's Sad
Waddup, homie! Long time no see! What you up to these days?

Don't have my EJ8 any more, currently rockin an Accord and have a 91 240sx sitting in the garage waiting for me to put in work. Got myself a little kid too LOL
Jackie-O Wrote:My house is home to the illusive, yet powerful, Nom Noms. He will eat your babbys. His eyes are like laser beams, his claws are sharp talons. He slaps like a pimp and makes dogs run in fear.
Your resident smartass mod.
4 Doors FTW