Announcements
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ESO (Elder Scrolls Online)
Okay so the new Elder Scrolls came out on Tuesday for online game on both the XBox1 and the PS4. I've been waiting years for this to happen and the day is finally here. I pre-ordered it and got it on the day of release. This game is bomb! Any WoW players out there beware, this could be some stiff competition. I got it on XBox1 but I know a few people that either got it on PS4 or plan on getting it for either system. Downside part is all three versions (ie. XBox1, PS4 and the console) are not joined in on the net. They all have there own respective online community as expected. Maybe on day they might change that but probably no time soon.

Anyways my username is Derrtybyrd on XBox Live. Look me up anytime. My character's name on the NA (North American) megaserver is Samej Qa'Dar and he's a Khajiit. His alliance is with Ebonheart Pact and his class is Nightblade. On the EU (European) megaserver it's Sameji and she's also a Khajiit. Her alliance is to Daggerfall Covenant and her class is Dragonknight.

I plan on playing both servers due to if maintenance is being done on one I can still play on the other. I just started playing so my levels are not that high yet but I look forward to doing so quest with u guys.
[Image: 36362342012_1d0dc66730.jpg]
••••Bags are for the weak, drive it how you park it!! "Static All Day", it's a lifestyle!••••
Been looking at picking it up. I played it for a month or so after release on pc but couldn't get into it. I've heard they have cleared up most of the issues since then and I feel like it will be more fun on console than it was on pc.
Never played it on PC so I can't compare the two. Yeah majority of the issues are cleaned up.
[Image: 36362342012_1d0dc66730.jpg]
••••Bags are for the weak, drive it how you park it!! "Static All Day", it's a lifestyle!••••