Announcements
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
2015 MLB Season
Not sure who all follows baseball on here. I'd consider it probably my #3 sport after NFL and College Basketball. I've been watching more the past 3-4 years as the Royals have worked their way into being a winning organization again. The end of last season had me totally hooked on baseball again, even with the tough loss in Game 7 to lose the World Series. I've watched every game so far this season, the few that I couldn't watch on TV I followed on my ESPN app.

Just figured I'd post something up for those who enjoy baseball to talk about their team, talk trash on other teams/players and whatever else.

What's YOUR favorite team and why?
Jackie-O Wrote:My house is home to the illusive, yet powerful, Nom Noms. He will eat your babbys. His eyes are like laser beams, his claws are sharp talons. He slaps like a pimp and makes dogs run in fear.
Your resident smartass mod.
4 Doors FTW

This year I've been more interested on how the Twins are doing. Last time I really followed baseball was in the late 80s and early 90s. The 1987 Word Series was something I will always remember.

Favorite MLB team will always be the Minnesota Twins.
Romans 3:23
English Standard Version (ESV)

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
Good friend of mine is a Twins fan, we give each other crap all the time. Especially like right now when we're about to sweep you guys Big Grin
Jackie-O Wrote:My house is home to the illusive, yet powerful, Nom Noms. He will eat your babbys. His eyes are like laser beams, his claws are sharp talons. He slaps like a pimp and makes dogs run in fear.
4 Doors FTW

I saw your Facebook post with the broom. Haha

I kind of dabble in and out of baseball. My Red Sox aren't looking to hot right now. Oh well.

Now if we were talking hockey! Don't miss too many of my Yotes games lol.
SquadronOne / Fodo Rockin / CRAZY HYPE
[Image: 6448171699_914f4197a3.jpg]

The Twins are in a slump but are still doing better than what expected.

Gah, went to the Royals/Red Sox game on Friday. That was depressing, not as bad as the Sunday game though. Hope we can get a win against the Mariners tonight to take the series in Seattle...
4 Doors FTW