Announcements
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Honda Civic to receive 1.5-liter Turbo soon?
Honda Debuts 1.5-liter Turbo-Four in JDM Jade RS

http://flip.it/GI8dz
Romans 3:23
English Standard Version (ESV)

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
And the jade is a fairly bigish car ,but very nice , they reckon it will be on par to a two litre ,from its 1.5 turbo engine! Amazing stuff the Japanese are coming up with, specially the f1 engine and its design
Don't get me wrong... i excited about the new 1.5L Turbo 4 Banger that Honda is coming out with, but i'm a little skeptical as far as the motor being tunable. The look of this motor and the turbo doesn't look like a traditional forced induction setup. I'm think that this motor could fall short like the motors from the 7th gens...
1.5 L D15B I4
1.5 L D15Y2 I4
1.5 L D15Z6 I4
1.6 L D16W7 I4
1.7 L D17A1 I4
1.7 L D17A6 I4
1.7 L D17A2 I4

Now the 2.0L Turbo is a different ball game... that could be the successor for the K20 series. Only time will tell. This is Honda's intro into VTEC Turbo... may the unicorns be nice to us.
[Image: 36362342012_1d0dc66730.jpg]
••••Bags are for the weak, drive it how you park it!! "Static All Day", it's a lifestyle!••••
Yeah its looking to be a different kind of monster all right but this time i think honda is back to what honda is known for , proper motors that can suit all party's, about tuning them i have no idea, but would be amazing if all you had to do is bigger turbo and a tune and your good to go , be interesting,