Announcements
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Top Gear
What says the Squad? What do you think will happen to this BBC series?
Romans 3:23
English Standard Version (ESV)

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
I read they already have replacement hosts picked out. I have zero intention of watching the new version. However, did you see Clarkson tweeted a pic of a new C7 Vette with a camera crew and what appeared to be Richard Hammond in the background? I'm waiting to see what Clarkson does next, I'll pretty much watch anything that involves those three together.
Jackie-O Wrote:My house is home to the illusive, yet powerful, Nom Noms. He will eat your babbys. His eyes are like laser beams, his claws are sharp talons. He slaps like a pimp and makes dogs run in fear.
Your resident smartass mod.
4 Doors FTW

(05-06-2015, 09:22 PM)HonduhDave Wrote:  I read they already have replacement hosts picked out. I have zero intention of watching the new version. However, did you see Clarkson tweeted a pic of a new C7 Vette with a camera crew and what appeared to be Richard Hammond in the background? I'm waiting to see what Clarkson does next, I'll pretty much watch anything that involves those three together.

yes to all of these things And1
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
What's the latest rumor? Are the three of them going to do their own thing?

I was hoping that the BBC would put all the bs all aside and hire Jeremy back eventually but I guess that didn't happen. They're making a huge mistake (financially as well) by hiring new presenters. It just wont be the same...
[Image: a216bb94-9ac6-4b43-a7be-ffb3e02772d0_zps4a67a22f.jpg]
Quality > Quantity
I'll be honest and say I don't know the exact details of what down. Did Jeremy punch some BBC executive and this is why no more Top Gear?

Yeah, he was mad about food not being available or something and punched a producer. He's stated publicly that it's his own fault that the show was cancelled. Personally, I could care less - I love Clarkson and the way those 3 interact on the show. I really hope to see them get together to do something new in the near future.
Jackie-O Wrote:My house is home to the illusive, yet powerful, Nom Noms. He will eat your babbys. His eyes are like laser beams, his claws are sharp talons. He slaps like a pimp and makes dogs run in fear.
Your resident smartass mod.
4 Doors FTW