Announcements
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
bumpstops.. help ?
hey guys, hope you can help me.
got some Skunk2 coilovers (adjustable hight) and want to lower her some more in a few weeks.
but the suspension travel is not that great, and it's not that stiff so I was looking for bumpstops.
you guys have any sugestions ?
want to lower it almost tire to fender so not that much room left by then.
You can get bumpstops, sure, but that will still give you poor (and less) shock travel. If you can, get the ground control top hat extenders. These will increase you shock travel, and save the life of your shocks (somewhat).

http://www.jhpusa.com/store/pc/viewPrd.a...duct=10197
Caution: Objects in the rear view mirror got..... CHOPPED!!
CGP #13
[Image: coupesmall-1.jpg]
Well the problem is, I don't want them to travel to much because when I want to lower the car, the tires surely will rub the fenders.
I want to get low without destroying the tires.
How about rolling the fenders? Or are you so flush, that the tires will still hit the fenders?
Caution: Objects in the rear view mirror got..... CHOPPED!!
CGP #13
[Image: coupesmall-1.jpg]
Good luck trying to keep control of the car at high speedswith such a stiff suspension.
got 16x8 ET20 wheels, rolled the fenders already but stick out about a.. cm I guess (sorry metric system).
I think I'm going for a hardness adjustable coilover set, hoping that will work well enough and see from there.
I suggest getting full bodied coilovers with damper adjustment. What kind of fitment/look were you going for ?
[Image: a216bb94-9ac6-4b43-a7be-ffb3e02772d0_zps4a67a22f.jpg]
Quality > Quantity