Announcements

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
2014FY Taxes
Exclamation 
So what the heck is going on....??? This whole gaggle F thats going on with the IRS is starting to make me mad. I filed my taxes on the 23rd and was accepted by the IRS 15min after i filed at 7am. well its now february and NOTHING has changed. My sister in-law filed 3 days after me and is waiting to get her return back......but her status is "return sent" mine is still processing. I need this money already dangit! LOL. Anyone else having this luck??

Wtfsign
WHAT THE HELL! now for the last 5 hours the "where is my refund" and even the automated telephone service has been down.....This is horse crap Beatdeadhorse2
I don't get money back so not entirely sure how that goes...
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
Not sure of what's going on. Not filed yet due to waiting on my last w2 so not sure but I usually always got mine within a week every year that I've filed with no issues although I'm not getting mine back this year due to child support but still lol
I got my state back, but Federal is lolly-gagging for sure; and that's no surprise. I usually give it until the 15th before inquire.
[Image: HarlemShakeHachiSignatureFinal_zps03044126.gif]
I filed mine on the 22nd and got state on the 26th, and federal on the 28th.
They cut IRS staff by a ton. Refunds are going to take longer this year than ever. Plan on 6 weeks. That's just life.
(02-01-2015, 11:10 AM)ryan Wrote:  Not sure of what's going on. Not filed yet due to waiting on my last w2 so not sure but I usually always got mine within a week every year that I've filed with no issues although I'm not getting mine back this year due to child support but still lol

lol I have always had the same happen to me. got mine back within a week. Now its been a week and a half and nothing. Its not even approved. I dont get it. Im going to my bank first thing tomorrow morning and will ask them if they see anything. So frustrating......And they can get child support from filing tax returns?? me and my wife need to sue her baby daddy for her 2 kids.....$$$$$ LOL

(02-01-2015, 02:19 PM)Phillip Wrote:  I filed mine on the 22nd and got state on the 26th, and federal on the 28th.

i hate you lol. filed 23rd accepted on the 23rd and havent gotten a DDD date or acceptance or anything. No money in the bank.....nothin.
I usually efile and direct deposit.. usually doesnt take too long. But the last 2 years I had to pay. SO im looking forward to getting my $$ back!
(02-01-2015, 11:51 PM)EsotericImage Wrote:  I usually efile and direct deposit.. usually doesnt take too long. But the last 2 years I had to pay. SO im looking forward to getting my $$ back!

Trust me I efiled and did direct deposit. I filed as soon as my W-2 showed up online. Gotta love online w2's