Announcements
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Production-Spec NSX Unveil
Peep the video
http://www.superstreetonline.com/feature...irst-look/

I don't know about you guys but I think it looks sexy! I really want to see it in a different color though...
Jackie-O Wrote:My house is home to the illusive, yet powerful, Nom Noms. He will eat your babbys. His eyes are like laser beams, his claws are sharp talons. He slaps like a pimp and makes dogs run in fear.
Your resident smartass mod.
4 Doors FTW

White , Dark blue, or black would look nice. I can't wait to drive one, I have a whole bunch of family members that work at my local Acura dealership so I will have a chance to drive one.
[Image: a216bb94-9ac6-4b43-a7be-ffb3e02772d0_zps4a67a22f.jpg]
Quality > Quantity
I'd have to say I prefer the original as well but I know, given a little bit of time and some aftermarket intervention, we'll come to love this model as well Smile

paigow - I envy you!!!
Jackie-O Wrote:My house is home to the illusive, yet powerful, Nom Noms. He will eat your babbys. His eyes are like laser beams, his claws are sharp talons. He slaps like a pimp and makes dogs run in fear.
4 Doors FTW

Looks really nice. I'd love one in that orange they had.

That Ford GT might give it a run for it's money
EJ8 Family Guy member #6
[Image: CIVIC1-1-1.jpg]
"Tap,Snap or Nap" You pick!
Id love to see it in gunmetal or silver.
-Jay was here
Jerry - I thought it was awesome that the NSX and GT were revealed on the same day! That "Liquid Blue" paint or whatever they're calling it is gorgeous and the car looks like it will be pretty sweet too (aside from the questions about V6 vs V8.)
4 Doors FTW