Announcements
Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
Do it Joyfully
Do it all for the Glory of God

But the fruit of the Holy Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Against such things there is no law [that can bring a charge]. . . . If we live by the [Holy] Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit.
—Galatians 5:22, 25

I want to show the devil that I can enjoy everything I do and that his attempts to steal my joy and happiness won't work. Greater is He that is in me than he who is in the world (1 John 4:4). I believe it glorifies God when we refuse to live in fear, worry, or any other form of that despair.

When I find myself in a situation I would rather not be in, whether it is waiting or doing an unpleasant task, I make a decision that I will do it joyfully and not complain. I use those faith muscles that God has given to me as well as to every person on the planet. If we let fear in our lives, the only thing to come is more fear, but if we practice walking in faith, it becomes easier to do it again and again.
- Show me the scientific breakthroughs due to evolution.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: jh7txf.jpg]