Announcements
Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.04 Average
[HOONIGAN] Ken Block's Gymkhana Seven: Wild in the Streets of Los Angeles w/ vid
eyepop 
Gymkhana 7 is out and here's the beast... (Full vid is at the bottom)

Ken Block Unveils 800+hp Hoonigan RTR: an Insane Off the Wall AWD Mustang

[Image: gym2-2xv43h3puz97pb7bs1wtts.jpg]

We all know that each and every one of Ken Block’s Gymkhana cars have gone for a wild ride, especially with Block behind the wheel. Each car release gets progressively more badass than the former car. Every time we see the latest edition our greatest inclination is to get behind the wheel and just rip on it.

The next launch in the series of Gymkhana rides is a killer Ford Mustang that will induce more of that same “need to drive it now” feeling. Check out this sick collaborative effort that is the fruit of two years of labor and be sure to read more below from our friends at Hoonigan.

You won’t want to miss any details about the AWD V8 super ‘Stang known as the Hoonicorn, that’s for sure.

[Image: gym1.jpg]
[Image: gym3.jpg]
[Image: gym4.jpg]
[Image: gym6.jpg]

HOONICORN RTR SPECIFICATIONS:

- MOTOR: Roush Yates 410 cubic inch Ford V8, 845 hp/720 lb.ft with ITBs
- TRANSMISSION: 6-speed Sadev SC90-24 all-wheel drive transmission with a hydraulic handbrake system
- SUSPENSION: Custom ASD Motorsports-designed geometry and components
- BODY: 1965 widebody Ford Mustang designed by RTR, Ken Block and Hoonigan, ASD Motorsports full tubular chassis, ASD Motorsports custom roll-cage, door bars and front/rear suspension mounts, RTR carbon fiber body panels
- WHEELS: fifteen52 three-piece R40, 18” x10.5”
- TIRES: Pirelli Trofeo R, 295/30/18, custom Ken Block compound”
- TIRES: Pirelli Trofeo R, 295/30/18, custom Ken Block compound

***All info is courtesy of Speed Society****
[Image: 36362342012_1d0dc66730.jpg]
••••Bags are for the weak, drive it how you park it!! "Static All Day", it's a lifestyle!••••
I love the car but I found this to be one of the more lackluster of the series. My favorite part was the 4 wheel burnout/launch at the intro.
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
Holy crap, man. Stop yelling.
[Image: 7576999932_bba1985476_o.jpg]
Dang, beat me to it. I love these Gymkhana videos, but this one seemed a little less creative than the other ones. I did like the part with the lowrider though haha.
[Image: pzLfBoW.jpg]
-Jon // Facebook // PSN: HelloPekkle  // Instagram // 1998 Civic EX #373 * * * *
Creative video but past one have been better imo and I must say probably one of the very mustangs I would ever drive lol
I was cracking up with the White Bronco. I can only imagine how bad the traffic was closing the freeway down
EJ8 Family Guy member #6
[Image: CIVIC1-1-1.jpg]
"Tap,Snap or Nap" You pick!
(11-17-2014, 07:06 PM)96whiteknight Wrote:  Holy crap, man. Stop yelling.

Lmao, ok the title was changed.

(11-18-2014, 01:13 AM)jers99 Wrote:  I was cracking up with the White Bronco. I can only imagine how bad the traffic was closing the freeway down

Yeah the OJ part had me almost in tears. I wanted Ken to go and drift around the Bronco while it was moving.

I agree with everyone saying the car is outstanding but previous vids was better. These 2 are my favorites...

Gymkhana 2

Gymkhana 3 Part 2

[Image: 36362342012_1d0dc66730.jpg]
••••Bags are for the weak, drive it how you park it!! "Static All Day", it's a lifestyle!••••
There was talk on RRAX Forum about trying to setup a race between the Hoonicorn and a fellow Dixie Region SCCA Member's Mustang:

[Image: F78908EC-231A-4702-B29D-51C180C5CE50_zps5r7f1wfg.jpg]

It's made for some pretty interesting conversation so far!
[Image: 2wheel_500x200_zpsbedpcptg.jpg]
▫ #B34RSQUAD77 ▫ TallyImports.com ▫ Dixie SCCA STC #34 | Dixieland Imports SMF #188 ▫
TrackTUNED ▫ @srslyartyg ▫ Feeling Sticky Decals #FeelingStickyDecals ▫ EJ8Squad #737
That fastback is sick!
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS