Announcements

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Just Thought everyone should know...
Just thought everyone should know big Shirley is Dead. F'ing slid and went underneath the car in front of me criescriescriescriescries

[Image: nyi3jn.jpg]

[Image: 1z54qxj.jpg]
whoa everyone ok?
EJ8 Family Guy member #6
[Image: CIVIC1-1-1.jpg]
"Tap,Snap or Nap" You pick!
That sucks man. I hope everyone is alright.
[Image: pzLfBoW.jpg]
-Jon // Facebook // PSN: HelloPekkle  // Instagram // 1998 Civic EX #373 * * * *
Yeah it was just my girl and i , shes pretty shook up but we are okay.
I was wondering if i am allowed to get my car back from the tow company that picked up the car, i wanted to get my wheels and mods back
DAMN! That looks nasty. Glad you and your girl are okay.

And I don't think you can get it back from the towing company. Your insurance will take it since it's totaled and you might just have to buy it back from your insurance?
[Image: 34070561026_c6cd5f9c03.jpg]
Damn, it's good to here that everyone is okay. Sorry for ur loss bro.
[Image: 36362342012_1d0dc66730.jpg]
••••Bags are for the weak, drive it how you park it!! "Static All Day", it's a lifestyle!••••
Yup so i found out from the tow company that the cops called to take the car that it will be $240 to get the car back Monday morning. So i guess i will be parting out
damm how did this happened ? As long as you guys are okay that's all that matters.
[Image: a216bb94-9ac6-4b43-a7be-ffb3e02772d0_zps4a67a22f.jpg]
Quality > Quantity
(11-10-2014, 12:57 AM)paigow Wrote:  damm how did this happened ? As long as you guys are okay that's all that matters.

the guy in front of me slammed on his brakes and when i hit my brakes i slid right under his ass and yup .
i hate those pre mature brakers!