Announcements
Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Looking up in the last few months
Starting off the story back in May, picked THIS up, [Image: fordgt.jpg]

June, I went to the Philadelphia Comic Con and attempted to get work as a comic book inker, which did not pan out that well. Spent July looking for a full time job which I found, ironically enough after I broke the rocker panel on my Probe...I am working at McCafferty Collision Center as a paint prep tech. I LOVE the job, I'm there at 6:30 AM every morning, and don't leave until 5PM, but I enjoy the people I work with every day and more importantly, enjoy the work. I have now been there 5 weeks as of this past Monday!

Now for the bittersweet news, I am selling the Civic, to the parts manager in the body shop, BUT I am getting a 2012 Mazda 3 to replace it...
If you like B16B swaps click here...

My car is like an ugly girl with a great personality and thats great in the sack... djblinbling1
[Image: civiccoupenegative.png]

That's good to hear about the job. Nothing like going to work and leaving work with a smile on your face. If you sell your civic atleast you'd be able to still see it.

I must say, I haven't seen a probe in years. Looks to be in good condition
[Image: ed68l.jpg]
man, my buddy had a Probe GT back in HS. I swear it felt like it had VTEC at like 4500 it would just kick you back in your seat and go. We had a lot of fun in that car, definitely not something you see around much these days.

congrats on the job, Scott! glad you're liking it Smile
Jackie-O Wrote:My house is home to the illusive, yet powerful, Nom Noms. He will eat your babbys. His eyes are like laser beams, his claws are sharp talons. He slaps like a pimp and makes dogs run in fear.
Your resident smartass mod.
4 Doors FTW

Well, the deal with the parts manager fell through... SO I will be posting a link to the CL ad very soon...I've got it on several websites and Honda FB pages but no one seems to be interested...
If you like B16B swaps click here...

My car is like an ugly girl with a great personality and thats great in the sack... djblinbling1
[Image: civiccoupenegative.png]