Announcements

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
October ROTM Noms
Requirements to be Nominated:
- Members may only be nominated three times every four months
- Must have a 96-00 Honda Civic
- Must be a member of EJ8Squad.com & owner of vehicle nominated for.
- Nominees must be active members of EJ8Squad.com (minimum of 50 posts).
- Previous ROTM winners must wait until the upcoming new year until being able to run for ROTM again.
- Nominee must be able to provide High-Quality, Non-Edited, Non-Resized pictures to be used in the EJ8 Squad monthly banner.
- YOU MAY NOT NOMINATE YOURSELF

Nomination Process:
- Nomination thread will be posted on the 1st - 8th of each month. You will have 3 days to submit info after nomination.
- If Noms are filled up sooner, then u have till the 10th to submit 800x600 photos.
- Failure to submit info/photos will disqualify you and next person in line will take that spot
- Round 1 will be 11th - 20th
- Round 2 will be 21st - End of the month
- In order to nominate someone you must have a minimum of 50 posts.
- There will be a maximum of ten nomination slots, plus three backup reserve nominees.
- Remember, you may NOT nominate yourself.
- You may ONLY nominate ONE member each month.
- If a nominee would like to withdraw him/her from the list, he or she may do so. Just post up on the thread or PM an Admin/Mod
- Campaigning is NOT allowed anywhere on the board during the nomination period. This includes, but is not limited to: threads, posts, or signatures. These will be removed and you will have a good chance of being disqualified from the Nomination List.
- You will have until the 8th of the Month to nominate a Member, after this date that Thread will be locked and no changes will be accepted.

Remember you are in control of the nomination process.

You may look here for people that currently wish to be nominated and think they are worthy:
ROTM Showoff Thread

Members Currently ineligible for nomination
TerriYockee
Paigow
Mportedcivicsi
Pekkle
Kallar68
Onesikej8
EsotericImage
Artikgrau325is
ryan
EJDerrty8

Noms

1. SRDF Titan
2. Theguywiththegreencivic
3. Ohvtec
4. Sohcvtec91hatch
5. Ej8bryan
6. Thebob
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
Lets try this again this month... i nom SRDF Titan
[Image: 36362342012_1d0dc66730.jpg]
••••Bags are for the weak, drive it how you park it!! "Static All Day", it's a lifestyle!••••
theguywiththegreencivic
-Jay was here
(09-04-2014, 01:50 AM)EJDerrty8 Wrote:  Lets try this again this month... i nom SRDF Titan
He never submits Sad
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
(09-04-2014, 12:29 PM)Kallar68 Wrote:  
(09-04-2014, 01:50 AM)EJDerrty8 Wrote:  Lets try this again this month... i nom SRDF Titan
He never submits Sad

Dodgy And people wonder why it's the same people that gets nominated each and every month.

I just looked back and this whole year we never had all 10 slots filled, SMH.
••••Bags are for the weak, drive it how you park it!! "Static All Day", it's a lifestyle!••••
(09-04-2014, 12:29 PM)Kallar68 Wrote:  
He never submits Sad

I remember about a year ago or so I was eagerly waiting for him to get 50 posts so I could nom him. As soon as I found out he got the 50 posts I nom'd him.. again . and again.. Then I gave up..

Gotta love that build.
-Jay was here
Jay... where is ur build currently at? I've been waiting to see the progress on urs.
I've done a few things here and there. Ive been slacking on taking pics of when I do things. Im still probably the only dude in Miami without a dropped Civic :/ I'll update my build thread with some more progress.
-Jay was here
I honestly have ran out of people to nominate due to the lack of members/post Sad. I know this is said all the time but I definitely miss how big this nomination and voting was( even having backup nominees invade something happened). When we had at least 3 rounds every month and it was a fight to the finish with the voting. Nonetheless mine is ohvtec again still a favorite of mine

And I'll even do two although we can't really do it but still. How about sohcvtec91hatch for a new face too

Thebob and ej8bryan. Sorry I know we can't do multiples but I'm just trying to help here lol
(09-04-2014, 10:28 PM)ryan Wrote:  I honestly have ran out of people to nominate due to the lack of members/post Sad. I know this is said all the time but I definitely miss how big this nomination and voting was( even having backup nominees invade something happened). When we had at least 3 rounds every month and it was a fight to the finish with the voting. Nonetheless mine is ohvtec again still a favorite of mine

And I'll even do two although we can't really do it but still. How about sohcvtec91hatch for a new face too

Thebob and ej8bryan. Sorry I know we can't do multiples but I'm just trying to help here lol

thanks for the nom again. and yes, its pretty sad that its all the same nominees over again. its like the new members are not being that active either
Squad #749 Rock