Announcements
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
GPS Tracking Device
Hey guys,

Im trying to further increase the security features of my ej8. I recently came across this product.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008FLO...=natdee-20

Has anyone tried this product or something similar. For that price it almost seems too good to be true. Based on the description and reviews it sounds pretty badass and I could think of plenty ways to hide this. Along with my alarm and a few kill switches if installed properly I think it could be a great addon to my overall security precautions. The only downside I can think of to this is it killing my battery. Any input/suggestions?
-Jay was here
Only 37 bucks? I feel like this is a scam. Also, it seems looks likes it made out of really cheap quality.
The actual cost is in having to reload a prepaid sim card every month.
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
Right... for that i could just hide a cheap smartphone in my car with the gps enabled. Then I dont have to bother installing anything and it would be a lot stealthier. Hmm..
-Jay was here
Remember to charge it lol. Or run a direct power source to a charger to keep it charging whenever the ignition is on.
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS