Announcements
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
rough months...
I don't usually do this but here goes nothing...

First of all, June 28. Got my tattoo which I love and still am very stoked about... also the night I got a DUI. The night before my bday. It is seriously the worst thing to ever happen to me, it sucks. I was totally fine to drive and was helping in getting my friend (that wasn't okay to drive) home. So I drove my friends s2000 and ended up getting pulled over in a checkpoint. I get arrested and my friend gets arrested also for talking crap to the cops and being intoxicated in public. I am currently waiting for my court date after pleading not guilty after only had blown .08 and the PD explained that he can definitely get it down. I have no license... and I have to get a ride to and from work.

Second, I had gotten rid of my EJ8 in early 2013 and got a ranger... started regretting that a few months ago so I decided to get rid of it. Ended up trading it with my gfs cousin for a clean tittle EM1 this morning and definitely happy, I get to enjoy driving just how I used to but I can't drive it due to my DUI...

Things with the gf haven't been the same lately... I'm exhausted of feeling like I'm the one putting all the effort into this and have been often thinking of just taking a break. I have been with her for over 3 years and I love her but honestly theres only so much you can take. The gf gets passed of at me for trading my truck for an EM1... I understand why do a trade when I can't even drive. Seriously though... CLEAN TITTLE EM1. Enough said lol.

I understand this is the location for rants but sorry for over doing guys. Definitely need to get all the stress out from work and all the stuff that's going on. Getting a DUI is no joke... but I do have to say that they did lock me up with some funny ads people, definitely had a good time in there (nothing gay lol) which helped make a really bad situation not seem so bad.

All in all, I'm just happy to be back in the squad after not having logged in in over a year
[Image: logo_zpsf4b89ede.jpg]
Member #732ninja EJ8 coupe Build
Xbox One Gamertag: JDM CHICO47 Instagram: stormtrooper_g47
99 Milano red EJ8 (sold) 00 EBP EM1 (current)
Psalm 94:19
"When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul."

Welcome back! Nice to hear that you're back in a Honda!
- Show me the scientific breakthroughs due to evolution.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: jh7txf.jpg]
(08-17-2014, 03:05 PM)CbearCore Wrote:  Psalm 94:19
"When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul."

Welcome back! Nice to hear that you're back in a Honda!

thanks man, I'm glad to be back also
[Image: logo_zpsf4b89ede.jpg]
Member #732ninja EJ8 coupe Build
Xbox One Gamertag: JDM CHICO47 Instagram: stormtrooper_g47
99 Milano red EJ8 (sold) 00 EBP EM1 (current)