Announcements
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The whip and what I have been up tooooo.
Hey guys, I haven't been here in a longggg time, unfortunately social media sites are taking over the forum universe. I still browse from time to time but haven't really had time to stop and chat. I recently relocated from Philadelphia, PA to San Bernardino CA. As most of you know I sold my EJ8 a while back after completing my build. Picked myself up an s2000 with 23,xxx miles. Been working on that a bit for the last few years.    
The day I bought her. Untouched. But you know meeee.

Got her a front lip, all fresh Smile
[Image: frankysig.png]
I thought you had gotten rpf1's though? why you keeping photos from me Shifty Eyes1
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
I'm building suspense. Duh.
[Image: DoctorWhoSpoilers.jpg]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
I'm using taps talk I hope they are quality.

a little better pic of the Fitment nothing crazy. Rolled front and rears. Relocated bumper tab, center roll adjusters, skunk 2 coils (hush), and some meaty tires

Hey franky on tapatalk see if you can get it to embed the pics using [img] tags instead of attachment tags. I know it gives you the option, I think when you go to attach the pic. when you use the img tags it puts the full res pic on the web view, as an attachment we gotta click each pic to open it up.

Love the fitment man, nice and aggressive and no stupid camber. Love the route you're taking it!
Lazy^
Its annoying! lol, I'm a mod now, don't make me bring out the ban hammer! Ban

hug
fresh
Is that color oem? The last couple pics it had a purplish tint
[Image: ed68l.jpg]