Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Announcement: EJ8Squad's Official Instagram account
@official_ej8squad
@official_ej8squad
@official_ej8squad
@official_ej8squad
@official_ej8squad

As some of you may know, as of yesterday afternoon I took over the squad's official Instagram account. The vision I have for the account will be to make site announcements as well as to feature member's rides. The purpose of the Instagram account is to draw a larger audience towards the site itself.

Announcements will be anything from ROTM stages, merch, rule changes, popular topics, etc.

Featured rides will be selected at random from build and picture threads. Now I'm not going to say to spam us with pictures of your car (I sorta am Wink) but the more pics you post the more likely I am to see them and select to post them up. I will be completely unbiased as to whose car I pick, be it stanced out, weekend warrior, or purely stock. I will however try to variate which color cars I post as I do not want to have 5 pictures of white coupes posted back to back, this will be done at random and purely to give variety.

I plan to post the featured cars once a day at minimum and site news as it becomes available. I will do my best to tag you in the photos if I know your Instagram name off hand, if not please comment on the photo with your username and Instagram name.

We will be following back anyone who follows us or who shows interest by liking our photos. I'm going to try to screen who we follow back in order to follow back other ej8 (ej6, ej7, em1) owners.

When I find prospective members I am paying compliment on their cars and inviting them to join the squad with a generic message such as:

Quote:"-insert compliment- You should join us on the forums at ej8squad.com"
or
"-insert compliment- You should share more with us on ej8squad.com"

If you are already a member please do not be offended by this generic message as it is impossible for me to recognize every car on the forums Big Grin

Remember, the goal is to drive more users and traffic to the site, not simply to create another source for ej8 goodness. Our goal is to bring the site back to its heyday and increase the size of our community. So go out there and follow us and spread the word!

@official_ej8squad
@official_ej8squad
@official_ej8squad
@official_ej8squad
@official_ej8squad
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
Man it's so crazy how much has changed in the last couple years. These apps and social media are changing so much. I feel like nobody even looks into the forums anymore. I'm even guilty. The facebook "Honda" groups are so annoying, they beat everything to death.
[Image: frankysig.png]
This explains the IG encounter we had this weekend...lol. I didnt realize there was an IG account and then it was following me. Of course, I followed back...lol.
1999 EM1 EBP On the daily/ Track beast
2005 CL9 ABP Wifey daily
1999 EM1 FBP Wifey daily Sold
2000 EM1FBP Eaten by a car crusher Sad
1999 EM1 MR Sold Smile
(08-18-2014, 01:10 PM)mportedcivicsi Wrote:  This explains the IG encounter we had this weekend...lol. I didnt realize there was an IG account and then it was following me. Of course, I followed back...lol.
You may have noticed something else too Wink coincidentally you were on the queue to be posted today.
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
Haha, I did see it! Thanks!
1999 EM1 EBP On the daily/ Track beast
2005 CL9 ABP Wifey daily
1999 EM1 FBP Wifey daily Sold
2000 EM1FBP Eaten by a car crusher Sad
1999 EM1 MR Sold Smile
Haha man I forgot all about the ig tbh when I used to be in control of it. I did it a lot but now that I have a new job it's been harder too