Announcements
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Honda Ridgeline?
So my Dad just picked up this fella' the other day.
[Image: 28uu4jn.jpg]

I finally got around to driving it today. I'm blown away. I know these things undersell because they're not a ... "Real mans truck", Whatever that means? This truck is in a class of it's own. It drives like an Accord and it's suspension/handling/control is incredible. Anyone else had any experience with one of these? I'm in love.
- Show me the scientific breakthroughs due to evolution.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: jh7txf.jpg]
I've always kinda liked the sloped back to the bed but it doesn't feel or look like a pick up to me. Maybe it's because the bed and cab are one body and not separate. Maybe it's the lower ground clearance, Idk. It's always felt like a failed early crossover attempt. You say it feels like an Accord. I wouldn't be surprised to find out if it started life as one. The first gen crv shares many components with our civics, including the suspension geometry.
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
I always thought the Ridegline was kinda different in a cool way. It looks like a half a pickup/SUV.
Romans 3:23
English Standard Version (ESV)

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
First thing I thought of was this:

[Image: IMG_3550a.jpg]
[Image: 7576999932_bba1985476_o.jpg]
I was also impressed with the Ridgeline's handling when I first drove one. It definitely feels nimble for a truck. Though really a fan of the rear slope, everything else is pretty cool.
[Image: pzLfBoW.jpg]
-Jon // Facebook // PSN: HelloPekkle  // Instagram // 1998 Civic EX #373 * * * *
(08-16-2014, 12:27 AM)96whiteknight Wrote:  First thing I thought of was this:

LOL.
- Show me the scientific breakthroughs due to evolution.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: jh7txf.jpg]
This is one of the vehicles on my list for next year, its either the Pilot, Ridgeline or the Oddyssey
The ridgeline drives nice and smooth its a good looking truck but as for using to work I think I would rather stick with a dodge thats just my opinion.
[Image: 10405666_768703546531806_235781794959269...e=55018A8E]