Announcements

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
wearearchitect's A4
eyepop 
When I first started here.. years ago. The street sweeper!

[Image: ej8_zps5bf4349a.jpg]

Current 2007 Audi A4 3.2 Tiptronic S-Line Quattro

Mods
- OEM alloys
- Matte dipped wheels
- 15% tint all around
- Lowered on springs
- Straight Piped
- Hi-Flo cat
- Front plate filler
- De-badge side and rear

To do mods
- Cupra R lip
- Coilovers
- Wheels

Bone stock!
[Image: a4444_zps24281060.jpg]

New OEM plastidipped wheels, debadged side + rear, lowered.
[Image: 2wqtxn9.jpg]

Straight piped + Hi-Flo cat put in.
[Image: 2ppyjqb.jpg]

Night rally.. lol.. plus +10hp "I do it for the Ratchets" sticker
[Image: 15n52mr.jpg]

[Image: vhx1m9.jpg]

More to come.. front filler plate, possible tint.. new wheels, more low, roof rack for winter sports, front splitter, possible RS6 grille mod.. Hmm..
Welcome back. I remember your coupe pretty well. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the audi
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
Welcome back ! It's always nice to see old members come back out of the blue. I'm loving the way that Audi sounds.
[Image: a216bb94-9ac6-4b43-a7be-ffb3e02772d0_zps4a67a22f.jpg]
Quality > Quantity
Welcome back! Cool to see another vw/audi member on here. Big Grin
[Image: pzLfBoW.jpg]
-Jon // Facebook // PSN: HelloPekkle  // Instagram // 1998 Civic EX #373 * * * *
Welcome back man. Good to see ya around an always had a soft spot for some audis so can't wait to see what's done to it
(07-28-2014, 09:01 AM)Kallar68 Wrote:  Welcome back. I remember your coupe pretty well. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the audi

(07-28-2014, 01:29 PM)paigow Wrote:  Welcome back ! It's always nice to see old members come back out of the blue. I'm loving the way that Audi sounds.

(07-28-2014, 02:17 PM)Pekkle Wrote:  Welcome back! Cool to see another vw/audi member on here. Big Grin

(07-28-2014, 03:42 PM)ryan Wrote:  Welcome back man. Good to see ya around an always had a soft spot for some audis so can't wait to see what's done to it

Thank you guys! Feels good to be around, haha. Just went and got her tinted, 15% all around, to beat the heat!

Also waiting for a euro plate to get in the mail, a friend did the autobahn out there, and is shipping me his plate, has the inspection seal attached still, but city sticker had to be removed once he declassed his car.

[Image: 2j45838.jpg]
You can get replica seals from this site:

http://www.customeuropeanplates.com/regi...-c-21.html
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
Welcome back, bro! There's lots of people on here who no longer have an EJ8 but still post so you're more than welcome to join us again Smile

Diggin the A4, always liked how clean and simple they look inside and out.
Jackie-O Wrote:My house is home to the illusive, yet powerful, Nom Noms. He will eat your babbys. His eyes are like laser beams, his claws are sharp talons. He slaps like a pimp and makes dogs run in fear.
Your resident smartass mod.
4 Doors FTW

(07-29-2014, 04:50 PM)Kallar68 Wrote:  You can get replica seals from this site:

http://www.customeuropeanplates.com/regi...-c-21.html

(07-29-2014, 10:11 PM)HonduhDave Wrote:  Welcome back, bro! There's lots of people on here who no longer have an EJ8 but still post so you're more than welcome to join us again Smile

Diggin the A4, always liked how clean and simple they look inside and out.

Thanks guys! I got the plate in the mail today, pretty stoked, will have to clean off the rest of the city sticker seal and get a new one, or go without it lol. It also came with a stock plate holder for other cars, but for the A4 it requires a special grille insert plate holder that I'll have to order, so for now it'll sit on my dash haha.

[Image: 50oar6.jpg]
Plate filler ordered, ships from ECS Tuning on Aug 4th!

[Image: bi48xf.jpg]