Announcements
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
New Site Members
Does EJ8 Squad have an Official Instagram page? If not, I know it can be an incredible way to reach out to new members. An Instagram page sharing exclusively EJ8's/EM1's. I feel like it could be a great outlet.

EDIT: I apologize, there is an official page. I don't have access to closing the thread Gotme
- Show me the scientific breakthroughs due to evolution.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: jh7txf.jpg]
That page isn't authorized and ran by EJ8 squad / EJ8 squad admins. One of our old members decided to make it. Long story short , I think one of the admins asked for him to donate the account so it can be ran by the website admins but that member refused. I think ....
[Image: a216bb94-9ac6-4b43-a7be-ffb3e02772d0_zps4a67a22f.jpg]
Quality > Quantity
Well that's unfortunate, I feel like pushing that could really be a good source. If that's the case then that's lameeeeee.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes we do have an ig account but it is not very active. It is @official_ej8squad
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
Yeah it was Kyle( onesik_ej8) and myself was the ones running it well mainly him. I just helped post on from time to time. But I forgt the password It and haven't been able to log into it any since and it was hard to keep it maintaine it with my work schedule and everything
Oh okay, yeah I found it and followed it yesterday. I know there's many various ways to push Instagram. After doing marketing for a couple years, one thing I learned is that social media is THE most efficient source of getting your name out there/big.