Announcements

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average
EJ8 Squad Fantasy Football Pt. V (2014-2015)
Hey there, guys and gals! Time again for us to put together the Squad Fantasy Football League Smile We have 4 teams signed up already from last year, need 4-6 more members who are interested to join us so we can get started. This is just for fun and bragging rights, no money involved.

If you're interested in joining us, post up in here and PM me with your email address so I can send you an invite to join. We play through Yahoo, the league rules and scoring system are posted up for everyone to review when you join. I'm open to opinions on scoring changes - I was thinking about doing away w/ the Bonus Points that we had last year and switching to a PPR (Point Per Reception) system but will only do that if the majority agree to this.

The last 2 years we've managed to find a time where the majority of players could all get online and do a Live Draft; hopefully, we can make that happen yet again this year. We welcome veteran Fantasy gurus as well as first-timers to join us!

1. HonduhDave
2. Gimmezell
3. Terriyockee
4. Kallar68
5. Excalibur35
6. Leo's buddy
7. ohvtec
8. Terry's buddy #1
9. Terry's buddy #2
10. Dave's buddy (Dustin)
Jackie-O Wrote:My house is home to the illusive, yet powerful, Nom Noms. He will eat your babbys. His eyes are like laser beams, his claws are sharp talons. He slaps like a pimp and makes dogs run in fear.
Your resident smartass mod.
4 Doors FTW

My first fantasy league was with you guys 2 years ago and I'm hooked. Never done a ppr league but it could be interesting/frustrating.

Hopefully we are able to get another live draft again.
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
yeah, last year was my first experience w/ PPR. Its got its pros and cons but overall I found it enjoyable and it doesn't affect the balance between RB and WR as much as I initially thought.
Jackie-O Wrote:My house is home to the illusive, yet powerful, Nom Noms. He will eat your babbys. His eyes are like laser beams, his claws are sharp talons. He slaps like a pimp and makes dogs run in fear.
4 Doors FTW

Hmmm PPR eh? What are you thinking of point-wise? One point for all positions?
Romans 3:23
English Standard Version (ESV)

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
I'm in. Did you send me an invite already?
I think I sent it for the wrong team. Were you Thundercats last year? PM me your email and I'll get you an invite Smile

Jeremy - In my other league rushing PTs stayed the same, 1 PT for every 10 yds. For receiving, you got 1 PT for every 20 yds but also 1 PT for every reception. Currently, rushing and receiving are the same (1 PT for 10 yds.)
4 Doors FTW

PM'd. I was Aaron's Smoking Gun last year. I'll need a new creative nickname for this year.
OK, that was actually the team/email I sent the invite to in the first place lol. I just sent a reminder email to that address. Smile
4 Doors FTW

(07-12-2014, 01:36 PM)Excalibur35 Wrote:  PM'd. I was Aaron's Smoking Gun last year. I'll need a new creative nickname for this year.

Gordon's Burning Bowl?
insert cool sig pic here
SquadMember#715 CGPV2.0Member#1 Rice --> Nice[ish] Build Thread
(07-14-2014, 04:03 PM)TerriYockee Wrote:  
(07-12-2014, 01:36 PM)Excalibur35 Wrote:  PM'd. I was Aaron's Smoking Gun last year. I'll need a new creative nickname for this year.

Gordon's Burning Bowl?

That's a pretty good one.

Best ones I came up with were

Gordon's Green Dream
Johnny <3's Gronky
or
The Irsnorts

I'll give it some more time. Maybe Johnny Football will give me a really good one in the coming weeks. That's what I'm banking on. Trying to stick with the SEC bad boys haha