Announcements
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Debate Section
Soooo it may be out of the boundaries but in the "Faith" section or a subforum have a section for theological or philosophical debates. As a person that loves arguing about said subjects I think it would be great! Then again... Maybe it should be in the wasteland.
- Show me the scientific breakthroughs due to evolution.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: jh7txf.jpg]
I'm all for discussion on the topic of "faith" and encourage it. However, if you do make a thread in said section, I would respectfully ask you to make it with the intention of not arguing about the topic but for a place to respectfully voice ones opinions and beliefs. I know "religion" can be a touchy topic but as long as we respect one another it will be a healthy topic of discussion.
Romans 3:23
English Standard Version (ESV)

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
(07-09-2014, 01:03 PM)Gimmezell Wrote:  I'm all for discussion on the topic of "faith" and encourage it. However, if you do make a thread in said section, I would respectfully ask you to make it with the intention of not arguing about the topic but for a place to respectfully voice ones opinions and beliefs. I know "religion" can be a touchy topic but as long as we respect one another it will be a healthy topic of discussion.

Ah okay, I completely understand. I just thought I'd throw the idea out there. Take care!
- Show me the scientific breakthroughs due to evolution.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: jh7txf.jpg]
(07-09-2014, 01:52 PM)CbearCore Wrote:  Ah okay, I completely understand. I just thought I'd throw the idea out there. Take care!

By all means post a discussion thread up. My reply was not meant to put the kibosh on it.
Romans 3:23
English Standard Version (ESV)

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,