Announcements

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
The New Pickup (74 Civic 1200)
So, me and my brother are starting a new project this summer and we've found the vehicle.

[Image: ddcl00.jpg]
[Image: 2pq9r9l.jpg]
[Image: 2dl3wwm.jpg]

I'm very excited about this and can't wait to get started. We have some awesome plans for it with lots of connections. Thumbup
- Show me the scientific breakthroughs due to evolution.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: jh7txf.jpg]
Hmm very interesting, I'm excited to see what you and your brother will do to this. I think I've only seen this car about once or twice in my life.
[Image: a216bb94-9ac6-4b43-a7be-ffb3e02772d0_zps4a67a22f.jpg]
Quality > Quantity
Very nice! We have one local here that was a resto-mod and runs autocross with us. Very nice project!
1999 EM1 EBP On the daily/ Track beast
2005 CL9 ABP Wifey daily
1999 EM1 FBP Wifey daily Sold
2000 EM1FBP Eaten by a car crusher Sad
1999 EM1 MR Sold Smile
In4this, I love these little things, probably the only other Honda I'd ever own.
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
Omfg I am so damn jealous right now. Get that classic going strong!
[Image: lugsig.jpg]
Cute Girl Aficionado. Honda Basher. Traditionalist. 27 Years Old. Mafia Stylus 893.261.6669. 性交の雌犬はお金を得る
Retired: This means I am not part of; or even vaguely interested in, your scenes, fads, meets, etc.

(07-08-2014, 10:29 PM)Artikgrau325is Wrote:  Omfg I am so damn jealous right now. Get that classic going strong!

After it's stripped, gotta decide on paint. Thinkin' a nice silver or orange
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like it the color it is. But I'm a purist.
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
(07-09-2014, 12:26 AM)Kallar68 Wrote:  I like it the color it is. But I'm a purist.

Ditto that. IRL the paint isn't in the best condition but no matter what we paint it, it's going to be an OEM code from that year Thumbup
OEM paint code FTW

great shape for the year
Out interior model (somewhat). Stripping it down begins tomorrow, time to start some work.
[Image: ekomeg.jpg]