Announcements

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Squad Member Bad for Business
Hello squad, don't usually do posts like this as I like to keep things quiet and personal. But this is getting ridiculous.
Around January my PS3 got the Yellow light of death and I posted that it broke. Not long after I get a message from a fellow squad member saying be fixes them and that he could help me out if I shipped him the ps3. I bit and shipped it to him because hey it was already broken so why not. Plus I thought I was able to trust this guy seen as we talked before a few times and had done business with him previously.
So I ship him the ps3 in January and he gets it 7 days later and says it'll be back in the mail soon.
Well it's June now and I still have no ps3. And I keep getting the runaround saying the mail people mess up and all this. But I ask him for a tracking number and get no response. Then a few days later he gets back to me apologizing and all this BS saying it hasn't gone out yet and blah blah. Anyways to cut a long story shorter, Kyle Henriques aka OneSikEJ8 has been acting quite funny lately about this PS3 lately. So I thought maybe this could get his attention since at one point he was a big part of the squad.
And Kyle if I'm wrong for posting this then prove me wrong and I'll have no problem eating these words. But 5 months later and all you can tell me is that FedEx and USPS keep messing up. I'm not buying it.
This is NOT the first time that someone has had a problem with business from him btw.
/Rant
-Terry
insert cool sig pic here
SquadMember#715 CGPV2.0Member#1 Rice --> Nice[ish] Build Thread
Thats messed up man. I would have called him out on this a long time ago if it were me.
Yeah I've been debating on it. I just like to give people the benefit of the doubt about things. Especially when I THOUGHT we were friends. He was even one to help me out during my cancer battle w/ donations and whatnot. So I guess I just didn't wanna believe it.
insert cool sig pic here
Kyle seems like a good dude, I wonder whats up.
[Image: pzLfBoW.jpg]
-Jon // Facebook // PSN: HelloPekkle  // Instagram // 1998 Civic EX #373 * * * *
Super odd, i always have seen kyle as a reputable member.
Good luck Terri.
Hopefully this gets settled soon. Playstations are not cheap so why don't you just ship it back. Some of us work hard for our money
[Image: EddieCustom-1.jpg]
Had a feeling it would show up a few days after I posted this. Coincidence or not I'll leave it alone. But I did receive my ps3 in the mail today. Thanks Kyle

Whether or not the ps3 works is something I'll leave a mystery
insert cool sig pic here
Time to upgrade to a ps4! Smile
[Image: pzLfBoW.jpg]
-Jon // Facebook // PSN: HelloPekkle  // Instagram // 1998 Civic EX #373 * * * *
(06-24-2014, 06:40 PM)Pekkle Wrote:  Time to upgrade to a ps4! Smile

x2 ps4 is such a great console imo
93 Honda Del Sol - J32a2 6 spd - Current
02 Lexus IS 300 - Daily
00' EJ8 - Clover green Peral  GSR  - SOLD
Instagram: Project_delsol
Glad to see things have been straightened out...
Jackie-O Wrote:My house is home to the illusive, yet powerful, Nom Noms. He will eat your babbys. His eyes are like laser beams, his claws are sharp talons. He slaps like a pimp and makes dogs run in fear.
Your resident smartass mod.
4 Doors FTW