Announcements
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Handgun holsters
I'm looking to get an IWB holster. For those of you that carry what would you recommend?
Romans 3:23
English Standard Version (ESV)

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
I have a Theiss Holster for my Glock 17. I'm a generally big guy, but the holster fits pretty well. No issues so far, and the guy who makes them seems to have a good idea of customer service.

There are a few different customization options, like different hides and clips.

Here's pics of mine:

[Image: BzwFRTV.jpg]
[Image: 4hgDRIC.jpg]
No more EJ8.
Artikgrau325is and terriyockeeboi each Wrote:I always imagine an officer wearing an American flag as a cape, just tackling the hell out of someone and saying, "You're under arrest. For America." Then the COPS theme song plays. / I actually like salvage cars more because they're like car zombies.
/ It's what he gets for driving an EG Dodgy
Thanks for the info. Before you purchased your current holster, did you try other ones? If so which ones and why did you choose Theiss holster?

Well, the only other holster I have is an OWB holster, from my open-carry days. It was a Safariland 6378, pretty basic, but I like it.

http://imgur.com/rhOAILo,cR6Az91

I originally planned to buy a few different IWB holsters, but never really had the money to spare after my initial purchase.
No more EJ8.
Artikgrau325is and terriyockeeboi each Wrote:I always imagine an officer wearing an American flag as a cape, just tackling the hell out of someone and saying, "You're under arrest. For America." Then the COPS theme song plays. / I actually like salvage cars more because they're like car zombies.
/ It's what he gets for driving an EG Dodgy
In less than a week I received my Permit to Carry card and as far as holster, I'm leaning towards the N82 Tactical Pro for $69.99. All the reviews say it's really comfortable.

[Image: professional.png]

I still swear by my Crossbreed holster. I've had it a few years and has yet to give me any issues.
[Image: 2wheel_500x200_zpsbedpcptg.jpg]
▫ #B34RSQUAD77 ▫ TallyImports.com ▫ Dixie SCCA STC #34 | Dixieland Imports SMF #188 ▫
TrackTUNED ▫ @srslyartyg ▫ Feeling Sticky Decals #FeelingStickyDecals ▫ EJ8Squad #737