Announcements
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Praying to stay afloat.
Hey guys Its been a very long time since I have been on here but always loved the comradeship of everyone on here. Right now I am in a big bind I just found out that in 30 days I am loosing my job of 8 years and I have no idea what I am going to do. I have turned to god to seek help and it has helped with the shock of this news but still dont have any idea what I am going to do. I am an aviation mechanic now looking for some work.
97 Civic Hatch (EK9 Clone)
I hope everything works out for you, sir. I'm sure you'll find something!
[Image: 7576999932_bba1985476_o.jpg]
I know how you feel man. Back in 2009 I was told I that the retail store I was at for 15 years would be closing. A co-worker told me it looked like someone kicked me in the gut when we all go the news. I was crushed. However, looking back at it, it was one of the best thing that could have happened to me. It certainly didn't feel like it at that particular time. God knew what He had in store for me and I did not. He had my back.

If someone were to tell me back then that I being in my 30s, would be going to college to earn my 2yr AS degree in computer networking, be working for a company with a strong Christian values in the IT department, recently being asked by the owner if I along with a co-worker could start a bible/prayer group, I would say that that person was nuts.

Yet, here I am and give ALL the glory to God! Without a doubt I know that it was God that led me to where I am now. Don't get me wrong it was a struggle at times but "no pain no gain". Have faith my friend.

If you would like to discuss this via PM and or text please don't hesitate to PM me.

No Job Soon thread ----> http://www.ej8squad.com/thread-6862.html
Going back to school thread ----> http://www.ej8squad.com/thread-9149.html
Part-Time Job! that turned into full-time thread ----> http://www.ej8squad.com/thread-23348.html
Romans 3:23
English Standard Version (ESV)

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
Thank you for the uplifting words. I am currently enrolled in school for my Business degree. I will take up up on that.
97 Civic Hatch (EK9 Clone)
It's rough out there just keep your head up, something will come along I will put you in my prayers
EJ8 Family Guy member #6
[Image: CIVIC1-1-1.jpg]
"Tap,Snap or Nap" You pick!
Keep your head up brother, it's been a tough time (jobwise) for a lot of folks I know including myself. Recent obstacles ended up putting me into positions FAR better than I had been before. You just gotta keep pushing through. Letting this setback stop you is like slashing your other 3 tires because you got a flat.

You're an aviation mechanic, you have marketable skills; and from what I understand, valuable ones at that. Be upset if you need to, but don't dwell on it too long. Get out there and get it done.
[Image: lugsig.jpg]
Cute Girl Aficionado. Honda Basher. Traditionalist. 27 Years Old. Mafia Stylus 893.261.6669. 性交の雌犬はお金を得る
Retired: This means I am not part of; or even vaguely interested in, your scenes, fads, meets, etc.