Announcements

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
suggestions on what's next?
Ive come to a point where im just at a lost to do something to the daily driven civic next.... any suggestions? Upgrades? how to make more fun? Gotme

[Image: 1782181_4128398825957_1642144670067391335_n.jpg]
93 Honda Del Sol - J32a2 6 spd - Current
02 Lexus IS 300 - Daily
00' EJ8 - Clover green Peral  GSR  - SOLD
Instagram: Project_delsol
First thing that came to mind was suspension. Don't slam it. Just lower it a little more.
[Image: 7576999932_bba1985476_o.jpg]
Focus on the interior. It's where you spend most of your time. Quick release steering wheel, bucket seats, new radio, speakers, cluster, led lighting. If you like diys maybe recovery your door panels and armrest.
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
Drive it. That's the fun part of a car right?
I agree if it's a daily. I'd just leave it as it is an drive it an save the money. If you was to do anything I'd mess with interior some maybe but just remember once you start into it, it may not become a daily so much anymore an then you'll have two projects to start messing with.
(05-19-2014, 08:43 AM)96whiteknight Wrote:  First thing that came to mind was suspension. Don't slam it. Just lower it a little more.
Yeahh i think a smaller tire size will help lower it an bit more and a nice fender roll

(05-19-2014, 09:03 AM)Kallar68 Wrote:  Focus on the interior. It's where you spend most of your time. Quick release steering wheel, bucket seats, new radio, speakers, cluster, led lighting. If you like diys maybe recovery your door panels and armrest.
I did a amber lighting on the ex cluster Icon_razz and Ill look into doing a quick relase and some nice seats here soon
[Image: 15891338-7b39-410d-a327-5db168413ca7_zps27892edf.jpg]
93 Honda Del Sol - J32a2 6 spd - Current
02 Lexus IS 300 - Daily
00' EJ8 - Clover green Peral  GSR  - SOLD
Instagram: Project_delsol
I meant led in the map and dome lights. One of the easiest mods to do and makes such a difference.
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
Lower lmao jk. I'm in the same boat where I'm pretty much done with the exterior so I'm doing the interior and motor now. I was planning on making a thread like this too but I'll just take the suggestions above. I heard buckets for daily was really uncomfortable. But Ima still get them just cause they look good on the outside lmao.
Green EJ8 "Holly": Retired 5/23/14
Black Ej7 "Gabby"

Instagram: Ej7_Bryan
definitely needs more low in order for those wheels to look right. Suspension is the best way to make the car more fun to drive, but I also agree w/ Leo personalizing the interior is a great idea seeing as that's where you spend most your time. also, looks like a front lip of some sort is in order. it's all about what you use the car and what you want to get out of it...
Jackie-O Wrote:My house is home to the illusive, yet powerful, Nom Noms. He will eat your babbys. His eyes are like laser beams, his claws are sharp talons. He slaps like a pimp and makes dogs run in fear.
Your resident smartass mod.
4 Doors FTW

My suggestions if not already done: alarm, dc integra or del sol front seats, short shifter, coilovers, nice quite performance cat-back exhaust.

So that pretty much sums up my list of mods to my car haha.
[Image: 2h7evq0.jpg]
Ej8Squad Member #743