• 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Taxes
This is the first year where Tammi and I have to pay in. LAME
Romans 3:23
English Standard Version (ESV)

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
What?!

you guys a 1099?
Ouch. That's no good! It's not much though, is it? Still waiting on a certain form to arrive so we can get ours done.
[Image: 7576999932_bba1985476_o.jpg]
I got reamed on mine, just like every year. I guess its OK though since I don't have a wife or kid I have to put money towards all year.
I always pay. I rather have my money than let uncle Sam play with it all year.
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
(02-04-2014, 12:07 AM)Kallar68 Wrote:  I always pay. I rather have my money than let uncle Sam play with it all year.

That's a good point. It's interest free money we're lending out. On the other hand, I can't say I'm responsible enough to take the full amount and pay back at the end of the year.

I consider it, mandatory saving.
[Image: lugsig.jpg]
Cute Girl Aficionado. Honda Basher. Traditionalist. 27 Years Old. Mafia Stylus 893.261.6669. 性交の雌犬はお金を得る
Retired: This means I am not part of; or even vaguely interested in, your scenes, fads, meets, etc.

I know Im going to owe Obama some cash this year. How much is another story.
We had to pay in like $1800 last year, it SUCKED!!!
We changed things around this year and ended up getting back like $700 or so.
Jackie-O Wrote:My house is home to the illusive, yet powerful, Nom Noms. He will eat your babbys. His eyes are like laser beams, his claws are sharp talons. He slaps like a pimp and makes dogs run in fear.
Your resident smartass mod.
4 Doors FTW

I'm lucky enough to get a nice sum back having 4 kids and a wife that just goes to school.
[Image: 36362342012_1d0dc66730.jpg]
••••Bags are for the weak, drive it how you park it!! "Static All Day", it's a lifestyle!••••
Never had to pay, always got a return...no matter how small...lol. But the wifey just started working and we are now in a higher tax bracket. Cant wait for taxes for 2014...
1999 EM1 EBP On the daily/ Track beast
2005 CL9 ABP Wifey daily
1999 EM1 FBP Wifey daily Sold
2000 EM1FBP Eaten by a car crusher Sad
1999 EM1 MR Sold Smile