Announcements

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average
my 2013 civic si build (don't expect too much)
My name's Eddie and i'm a returning member. I used to own a 98 Civic but now i own a 2013 Civic SI. I've added OEM window visors, mud guards, a replica Mugen shift knob, 6k HID's and I retrofitted an 06 Subaru STI front lip. Whenever I get off of my lazy ass and do my taxes I will get a Skunk2 intake and an Invidia N1 exhaust. If I decide to skip out on a music festival this year, I might even get a Skunk2 header but that probably won't happen. I'll also be installing coilovers sometime this year. Until then, here are some pictures of my new boo thang

Here it is right off the lot. Btw I also had a Honda CR-Z. Funny thing about this car is that I bought it because i had a dream about driving this car. Haha. One night I went to sleep (duh) and had a dream and in that dream i had the car that you see below and when I woke up I went to the dealership and there was only one SI and it was the exact one from my dream. i know #coolstorybro lol I just thought it was dope because i'm driving my dream car.
[Image: IMG_3747_zps501970f4.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3745_zps2f38e007.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3744_zps72f7a593.jpg]
This is how it looks now. I'll take a picture of the front with the lip installed as soon and I could find a freaking picture. I'll also be taking off the tint except for the rear glass window.
[Image: IMG_3831_zps198afa01.jpg]
[Image: EddieCustom-1.jpg]
So im confused

you tinted the windows and now want to take the tint off?

Is it just me, or do new civic wheels just look bad?
(01-30-2014, 09:23 AM)EsotericImage Wrote:  So im confused

you tinted the windows and now want to take the tint off?

Is it just me, or do new civic wheels just look bad?

I tinted the windows and then I got pulled over for the tint. For that reason I took off the tint on the front and so that I won't get hassled again I'm going to just take it all off (except for the back window). The wheels are pretty ugly but it'll have to do for the time being
Love the sedan man
Kool dream,
I had the same thoughts on the wheels but theyre not that awful
good buy cant wait to see it lowered
what brand coilovers you going with?
Well, In florida, they dont mess with you too much.. everyone knows its hot as haties <sp> dwn here.

IDK your tint laws, but down here 28 on front doors is the lowest. I ran 20 and was fine.

After I messed up my tint with anti fog, i switched to 5% like the rest. My windows are alwas rolled down anyways so its more a security thing..

Ride looks good. The new coupes looks nice! I saw one yesterday.
Definitely an improvement from the 2012 Civic. Still going to take some time for me to get used to this one.
[Image: pzLfBoW.jpg]
-Jon // Facebook // PSN: HelloPekkle  // Instagram // 1998 Civic EX #373 * * * *
(01-30-2014, 11:21 AM)ejALEX Wrote:  Love the sedan man
Kool dream,
I had the same thoughts on the wheels but theyre not that awful
good buy cant wait to see it lowered
what brand coilovers you going with?

I'm getting Tein Super Streets but that won't be for a while

(01-30-2014, 11:40 AM)EsotericImage Wrote:  Well, In florida, they dont mess with you too much.. everyone knows its hot as haties <sp> dwn here.

IDK your tint laws, but down here 28 on front doors is the lowest. I ran 20 and was fine.

After I messed up my tint with anti fog, i switched to 5% like the rest. My windows are alwas rolled down anyways so its more a security thing..

Ride looks good. The new coupes looks nice! I saw one yesterday.

You're not allowed to have any tint at all on the two front windows. It sucks but I'll just take it all off to save me from getting pulled over

(01-30-2014, 04:47 PM)Pekkle Wrote:  Definitely an improvement from the 2012 Civic. Still going to take some time for me to get used to this one.

I'm just glad it doesn't have some Kia looking tail lights anymore. Haha
(02-01-2014, 11:29 PM)jers99 Wrote:  Car looks good man long time no talk.

It's been too long Jerry
Well I didn't go with coilovers but I did get springs and i'm very satisfied with them. The drop was the exact drop that I would've had with coilovers for a much lower price. i also got a Godspeed Project rear camber kit and a Skunk2 cold air intake. You'll also notice that I removed the tint as well.

[Image: photo3_zpsfa0c2b94.jpg]

[Image: photo2_zpsb11fb4e3.jpg]

[Image: photo1_zps13e84017.jpg]

I just noticed that I didn't take a picture of the front with the hood closed -__- I'll take some another day. Oh and don't mind the bird *poopy*
It looks good so far, I wouldn't lower it anymore neither since its a newer car.
[Image: a216bb94-9ac6-4b43-a7be-ffb3e02772d0_zps4a67a22f.jpg]
Quality > Quantity