Announcements
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Recap of the blessings I have had during my hiatus
Everything that has transpired in the past year and a half has ultimately lead to some form of inner peace with myself. That's something that I've continually battled with since I was a teen. For the majority of 2012, I spent deep in depression because of a painful break-up and some family illnesses(both members were called home.) I spent 2013 on the road playing music while also working a full time job. I learned so much about myself as a person, and I learned what friendship and family is also. I learned what I wanted in life, and what steps I needed to take to put myself there. I finally learned to love myself and others again. I also found a cute little lady to spend time with. She has a wonderful daughter. Needless to say, she and her daughter already have me wrapped around their finger, but I wouldn't have it any other way. She is supportive of my reaching for my dream of a music career(just so long as I'm not super stupid with it)

Not to mention... I got another vsm sedan. BANZINGA
[Image: 6182057018_07c91cb8e7_m.jpg]
agagag by FuzzyBlanket, on Flickr

(06-11-2011, 03:26 PM)BIGhebrew Wrote:  Well. It's carved out of illegal whale bone in Italy. They only make 1200 a year. They cost 12 billion leera or about 45000 dollars. You can help yourself to the j lines but don't dare touch the bbs

Car updates are nice to hear but a positive life update is way better. im glad your out of your own darkness. trust me i feel ya on a bad break up cuz i have just lost my gf of four years ; so needless to say im doing some soul searching. but hey you got through it and now you get to play a positive role in two young ladies hearts and your new whip lol...
There's a war out for your mind... http://www.infowars.com
This is some good news, what kind of music do you make ?
[Image: ed68l.jpg]
I'm happy everything is falling back in place for you.
(12-08-2013, 09:24 PM)hocmedej8 Wrote:  This is some good news, what kind of music do you make ?

I am linking to my website now.

http://www.sixtillmidnightmusic.com
[Image: 6182057018_07c91cb8e7_m.jpg]
agagag by FuzzyBlanket, on Flickr

(06-11-2011, 03:26 PM)BIGhebrew Wrote:  Well. It's carved out of illegal whale bone in Italy. They only make 1200 a year. They cost 12 billion leera or about 45000 dollars. You can help yourself to the j lines but don't dare touch the bbs

Miranda is a wonderful person, I hope I can find someone as awesome as she is too!

THey play GOOD music, real music, not this pop music crap...
If you like B16B swaps click here...

My car is like an ugly girl with a great personality and thats great in the sack... djblinbling1
[Image: civiccoupenegative.png]