Announcements

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.58 Average
Official GTA V thread.
I'm surprised this hadn't been made yet. Talk about gta v, post your snapmatic pics, etc.

If there is enough interest we can make a EJ8Squad crew and wreak some havoc on Los Santos.

Please post your console and gamertag so I can make a list of who is available to play for each console.

PSN:
Kallar68
Magic_Pencil

XBL:
ToRNElegance
Fatlace

Here's one from yesterday. Anson (wuzie) is the monkey mask and I'm the skull.

[Image: razape4a.jpg]

Easiest way to grab your pics is to go to the social club website. All your in game pics are automatically uploaded. Then you can right click save as.
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
If I ever get time to play I'm gonna hit you up. I've been wanting to play online
insert cool sig pic here
SquadMember#715 CGPV2.0Member#1 Rice --> Nice[ish] Build Thread
(10-12-2013, 12:34 AM)TerriYockee Wrote:  If I ever get time to play I'm gonna hit you up. I've been wanting to play online

I'll invite you to my personal crew. Me Anson and my buddy from high school play most afternoons or nights depending if we have class or work.
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
[Image: 0_0.jpg]

I want this game :/. Oh if only the EJ didn't parts.
Green EJ8 "Holly": Retired 5/23/14
Black Ej7 "Gabby"

Instagram: Ej7_Bryan
Hit me up on xbox

XBL: Fatlace
I'm gonna have to join up with the EJ8 crew for sure, too many Dbags that don't play right otherwise.

Also, any players that log onto Gtav online this month will get $500k from Rockstar, don't miss out.
[Image: lugsig.jpg]
Cute Girl Aficionado. Honda Basher. Traditionalist. 27 Years Old. Mafia Stylus 893.261.6669. 性交の雌犬はお金を得る
Retired: This means I am not part of; or even vaguely interested in, your scenes, fads, meets, etc.

Mike are you on xbl or ps3?
XBL my dood, ToRnElegance is my gamer tag.

What apartment have you guys found to be the best as far as garage size, location, price, and view? I'm understanding that since there's only 3 interior views, it's kind of a waste to buy the 400k apartment since it's the same as one in the mid 200's.
[Image: lugsig.jpg]
Cute Girl Aficionado. Honda Basher. Traditionalist. 27 Years Old. Mafia Stylus 893.261.6669. 性交の雌犬はお金を得る
Retired: This means I am not part of; or even vaguely interested in, your scenes, fads, meets, etc.

All the apartment layouts and garages are the same aside from the views (which I pay no attention to) and the way you get into the garage (driveway, ramp, etc)

I bought the Richardson majestic for 241k, 10 car garage and it's a half mile straight shot to the mod shop and higher end cars spawn in the area for quick resale cash.

For 205 there's a 10 car garage/apartment closer to the beach but still a straight shot to the mod shop, I actually like how the entrance to that garage is opposed to mine but I preferred being closer to the mod shop.