Announcements

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Phillip's new vehicle...
So I have been looking for a new ride for a while, and 2 weekends ago I finally made my mind up on what I wanted. Ever since then I have been talking about the vehicle I wanted, but had it set in my mind that I couldn't afford a new vehicle right now. Yesterday I went with my mother to have her new car serviced at the dealership, and after her car was finished we went to look at the vehicle I wanted just to browse. I found one that I loved and took it for a test drive. The test drive was awesome and I loved the vehicle even more. The salesman asked if I wanted to get some quotes on it, and I was hesitant at first, but they worked out an awesome deal and I had to jump on it. So here is my black 2013 Jeep Wrangler 4x4:

[Image: myjeep.jpg]

I will be taking my EJ8 sometime next week or next weekend to drop off to the dealership to trade. They gave me way more than I expected on it. I hate having to get rid of it since it was my first car, but it needs a good amount of work just to keep it running.

Once I get a few things squared away with, I will be purchasing a few things for the new ride ninja .... build thread to come soon.
Well I'm sorry to seen the civic go. But nothing like the smell and drive of a brand new ride. Congrats onthe new ride.

I was just watching the power block and there's so much potential for jeeps.
Congratulation. I remember getting my 1st new car after my civic. It was night and day. I wasn't worried it was gonna leave me stranded somewhere. Can't be mad at you making more money for your car.

4 cars later I've been fortune it enough to still keep my civic though.
EJ8 Family Guy member #6
[Image: CIVIC1-1-1.jpg]
"Tap,Snap or Nap" You pick!
I've always had a soft spot for wranglers. looking forward to seeing you excited about a build again.
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
That's awesome I love the 4 door wranglers
Don't tread on me.

[Image: a3fcb082-80b7-445b-962e-e7b11f4ef70c_zps79394299.jpg]
Badass man!

Now slam it down on its nuts, get some mad tyt stanced wheels and sticker bomb the piss out of it. This is a Honda site, we don't do utility or economy here. Shifty Eyes1

I do love that new car smell, fresh metal and plastic and shampooed carpet. I put a new car air freshener in my '89 hatchback to stunt on the ladies, but it wasn't fooling anyone.

Good to see you guys moving on to bigger and better things, new car threads always make my day.
[Image: lugsig.jpg]
Cute Girl Aficionado. Honda Basher. Traditionalist. 27 Years Old. Mafia Stylus 893.261.6669. 性交の雌犬はお金を得る
Retired: This means I am not part of; or even vaguely interested in, your scenes, fads, meets, etc.

Thanks guys, this thing is a blast to drive. The Civic is going to the dealership tomorrow. Ive got to pull my subs and amp when I get off work today.

Lol Mike, I was waiting for a post like that.
Some 17" black rocks and some jeep worthy tires, tint and your set.
Congrats man! New cars are always fun.

I love Jeeps. And the 4 door wranglers are bad mama jama's. Wheels and bigger tires are a must. A small (2-3") lift is preferred, but not necessary. And make sure you start rocking it with the doors off. That's always a fun feeling in a Wrangler.
(06-25-2013, 02:32 AM)Excalibur35 Wrote:  Congrats man! New cars are always fun.

I love Jeeps. And the 4 door wranglers are bad mama jama's. Wheels and bigger tires are a must. A small (2-3") lift is preferred, but not necessary. And make sure you start rocking it with the doors off. That's always a fun feeling in a Wrangler.

A buddy of mine has a 2 door and thats what made me want one. He has a 3" lift, huge tires, top and doors off, it was awesome to take out in the mud. His has the 4 cylinder though, Im glad mine has a v6.

Ive had so much fun with the top back already. This weekend the doors are coming off.