Green EJ8 "Holly": Retired 5/23/14
Black Ej7 "Gabby"

Instagram: Ej7_Bryan
Your not that low at all compared to some people around here in ohio
93 Honda Del Sol - J32a2 6 spd - Current
02 Lexus IS 300 - Daily
00' EJ8 - Clover green Peral  GSR  - SOLD
Instagram: Project_delsol
Take it at an angle and you will be fine.
[Image: pzLfBoW.jpg]
-Jon // Facebook // PSN: HelloPekkle  // Instagram // 1998 Civic EX #373 * * * *
What Jon said. lowering your car changes the way you have to drive. Take it at an angle.
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
Your not that low. Just go at angles on things amd youll be fine. A little scrapping wont hurt
Thanks guys. I was gonna raise it up then put a lip on it lol. But nah. I'll live with the bruises. And I cant take it at an angle. Sometimes people park in front of our driveway so if I angle one way or another I'll have to go straight. This video was recorded when no one was at home. We have 3 cars and sometimes my sister comes home. It's super hard to angle at that point. I'll just get some touch up paint or something. I'm just kinda stoked that I finally have a low car. Big Grin
Black Ej7 "Gabby"

Just have to find ways around it. Even if you angle it a little bit, you should still clear it..
[Image: 34070561026_c6cd5f9c03.jpg]
Rear of our cars have more clearance than front. Back out of driveway instead of front first, then get your angle with the front after clearing the other car in the driveway. (May need to go back and forth a few times depending on clearance)
[Image: pzLfBoW.jpg]
-Jon // Facebook // PSN: HelloPekkle  // Instagram // 1998 Civic EX #373 * * * *
Eh, I'll live with the scraping lol. So muich for the lip I was gonna get. And usually when I back out I'm fine. Just tight spaces. My muffler is about an less than an inch from scraping too.
Black Ej7 "Gabby"

Buy some wood
EJ8 Family Guy member #6
[Image: CIVIC1-1-1.jpg]
"Tap,Snap or Nap" You pick!