Announcements
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
My Lowered ej8
I had a lot of fun shooting this video. Took me about 3 days. My tripod broke so I apologize for the shaky-ness. For those wondering whats on the civic:
d16y8
Ebay coils with universal struts
8k HID
Straight pipe with revolution muffler w/o silencer
Pepboy wheels
Spectre intake (swapping for a k&n filter)

Green EJ8 "Holly": Retired 5/23/14
Black Ej7 "Gabby"

Instagram: Ej7_Bryan
....not exactly hellaflush, at all.

are you in Florida?
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
yeahhhh dude you mite want to look up what hellaflush is...
[Image: file-4-1.jpg]1998 civic ex-t 214/192
Life quote
"i remember spandex and fat asses, i dont remember faces"
[Image: uh_wtf_gif1.gif]
HellaFlush is when the tire is actually flush against the fender meaning half of the tire is actually above the fender and the sidewall of the tire will actually touch the fender when you hit a pothole or any gradual increase in elevation. Aggressive offset wheel, Low to the ground with a credit card fitment and you will definitely scrape 98.9% of the time driving in Manila. youre not hellaflush
93 Honda Del Sol - J32a2 6 spd - Current
02 Lexus IS 300 - Daily
00' EJ8 - Clover green Peral  GSR  - SOLD
Instagram: Project_delsol
OMFG my b guys. Had a friend upload it. Changing title. And yeaa im in FL.

(06-17-2013, 09:27 PM)740civiclover Wrote:  HellaFlush is when the tire is actually flush against the fender meaning half of the tire is actually above the fender and the sidewall of the tire will actually touch the fender when you hit a pothole or any gradual increase in elevation. Aggressive offset wheel, Low to the ground with a credit card fitment and you will definitely scrape 98.9% of the time driving in Manila. youre not hellaflush
Yeah dude ain't no way I'm going lower. That's why I didn't get a lip. I'm in Orlando and I scrap a ton. Plus my suspension is stiff as hell. I almost *poopy* myself when I hit a bump. I can't imagine what it would be like to drive in Manila. Especially when it rains lol.
Green EJ8 "Holly": Retired 5/23/14
Black Ej7 "Gabby"

Instagram: Ej7_Bryan
lol @ the subtitles.
[Image: pzLfBoW.jpg]
-Jon // Facebook // PSN: HelloPekkle  // Instagram // 1998 Civic EX #373 * * * *
Stopped watching when i seen drums, and seat covers lol