Announcements

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
why can't every Honda/import forums be like ej8squad?
Wink 
So i got banned from Houston- imports.com just now and i don't even know what i did. I posted one of my 15's for sale and was banned, that website is the only one that gives me problems even with Honda-tech i don't get that many problems... and I've had a bunch of post deleted. At least I have my favorite, good ol ej8 squad!
i find most civic forums are full of dicks like on JDMrides my civic was fully stock i posted i wanted to lower it rims (15s) and a lip kit and i got flamed and been called a ricer an so on because i wanted to do that to my car.
(06-09-2013, 09:20 PM)openshot Wrote:  i find most civic forums are full of dicks like on JDMrides my civic was fully stock i posted i wanted to lower it rims (15s) and a lip kit and i got flamed and been called a ricer an so on because i wanted to do that to my car.

Forum called "JDMrides" with members that call people ricers. The irony is strong there lol.
^^exactly what rolled through my head as a read that.
insert cool sig pic here
SquadMember#715 CGPV2.0Member#1 Rice --> Nice[ish] Build Thread
The squad has its good and bad points, sorry to hear about your ban.
[Image: lugsig.jpg]
Cute Girl Aficionado. Honda Basher. Traditionalist. 27 Years Old. Mafia Stylus 893.261.6669. 性交の雌犬はお金を得る
Retired: This means I am not part of; or even vaguely interested in, your scenes, fads, meets, etc.

Yeah i find the ej8 squad to be the best forum!
you see that all over the place. some sites are filled with little kids with mommy and daddy's money building retarded expensive builds talking down to the people that cant afford legit parts so they go with replicas. or the guys that are insanely talented mechanics that flame people for asking questions that "should be common sense " YA TO A MECHANIC lol.... just find your place where you are comfortable and stay there. there are a few places that are not that bad but not model specific. im not sure if i can share them.
I find that ej8squad is still my favorite forum.. Helpful and knowledgeable members and a feeling that your welcome never hurt anybody lol.. I don't really frequent any other forumexcept nwp4life.. As nothing else measures up.. I knowim not well known here but i got mad respect for each and every one of you.. That's why ej8squad is the best!!
Guns
thats the other forum i was talking about lol.
(08-11-2013, 04:20 PM)DustedGold Wrote:  you see that all over the place. some sites are filled with little kids with mommy and daddy's money building retarded expensive builds talking down to the people that cant afford legit parts so they go with replicas. or the guys that are insanely talented mechanics that flame people for asking questions that "should be common sense " YA TO A MECHANIC lol.... just find your place where you are comfortable and stay there. there are a few places that are not that bad but not model specific. im not sure if i can share them.

Very good points. But like other forums, we don't appreciate post whores Thumbup