Announcements

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
I Honestly Ask... How?
How is it that I see other Hondas (mostly Civics) slammed to the floor with these loud a** exhaust blowing out the back, making all this noise but not going anywhere? My Civic is mostly stock and I blow past them as if they were standing still... Would someone care to explain?
Rice
If they're "slammed to the floor", chances are they're not worried about being faster than you.
[Image: 7576999932_bba1985476_o.jpg]
There's many variables here, it could be anything from them not wanting to drive fast over rough condition roads, to them just wanting to cruise and not necessarily be faster than anyone. I know I purposely drive a bit slower (meaning, following the speed limit to the dot) than everyone else so I have a nice cushion of space around me while driving.

To sum your question up though:

More noise does not necessarily equal more power.
[Image: lugsig.jpg]
Cute Girl Aficionado. Honda Basher. Traditionalist. 27 Years Old. Mafia Stylus 893.261.6669. 性交の雌犬はお金を得る
Retired: This means I am not part of; or even vaguely interested in, your scenes, fads, meets, etc.

I gotta say ...its not how you stand by your car , its how you drive it...loud fart cans makes any person into a pro driver , fact lol jk
There's a war out for your mind... http://www.infowars.com
some people are all about being "low&slow" and some just like going fast. Different styles and opinions basically..
I understand a lot of people enjoy driving slow and cruising, I do it myself when I'm not in a rush somewhere. But I'm talking about when you hear their engine winding up and you can tell they're trying their hardest to move but not going anywhere
Poor exhaust leaks ? Like mine has cracks in my pipe from slamming into speed bumps over the years and sounds like *poopy* now Smile
[Image: lolololololm.jpg]
(04-01-2013, 11:09 PM)Buster97 Wrote:  Poor exhaust leaks ? Like mine has cracks in my pipe from slamming into speed bumps over the years and sounds like *poopy* now Smile

Or just fart cans attached to the back Toungue
Civics are econo cars from the factory. Not race cars. Sooooo....
(04-04-2013, 09:37 AM)PhantomPharter Wrote:  Civics are econo cars from the factory. Not race cars. Sooooo....

Your reasoning. I like it.
[Image: lugsig.jpg]
Cute Girl Aficionado. Honda Basher. Traditionalist. 27 Years Old. Mafia Stylus 893.261.6669. 性交の雌犬はお金を得る
Retired: This means I am not part of; or even vaguely interested in, your scenes, fads, meets, etc.