Announcements

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Please pray for my baby daughter
My daughter, Kenadie, is currently in the NICU. She was born last Thursday about two weeks early and has a few issues to overcome in the next week or two before she can come home. Please pray for her continued strength and that she overcomes all hurdles. Thank you.

[Image: 377645_10151486267979467_727430752_n.jpg]
[Image: 84009000.jpg]
My DIY Guides: VSM Painting | Sound Deadening
CTR Style EJ8 - Sold, Good Memories | Stage 2 05 STi - Sold and Missed | Stage 2 02 WRX - Built and Loved
I'm sure she'll pull through. Keep us updated duder.
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
If she's half the warrior her parents are, she will be just fine. My thoughts go out to you bruv.
[Image: lugsig.jpg]
Cute Girl Aficionado. Honda Basher. Traditionalist. 27 Years Old. Mafia Stylus 893.261.6669. 性交の雌犬はお金を得る
Retired: This means I am not part of; or even vaguely interested in, your scenes, fads, meets, etc.

I have a little cousin named Kennedy who was born 4-5 weeks premature and she has fought ever since she was born and turned out to be an amazing little girl. Something about that name means they are fighters and turn out to be amazing. I'll definitely send up a prayer for her as well as you.
Today is a big day, they remove the breathing tube, put on the CPAP, and let her adjust to breathing like normal.

Docs are saying she gets so pissed off about the breathing tubes she keeps trying to pull them out - she's now getting strong enough they're thinking about letting her do it just to see if she can pull it off.
CTR Style EJ8 - Sold, Good Memories | Stage 2 05 STi - Sold and Missed | Stage 2 02 WRX - Built and Loved
if she's moved from being on O2/Ventilator to a CPAP she's definitely making favorable progress. they might keep her on the CPAP for a couple days (up to a couple weeks) depending on how she does. Like Mikey said (and like I said on FB) she's got tiger blood and Adonnis DNA so she'll be fine Smile
Jackie-O Wrote:My house is home to the illusive, yet powerful, Nom Noms. He will eat your babbys. His eyes are like laser beams, his claws are sharp talons. He slaps like a pimp and makes dogs run in fear.
Your resident smartass mod.
4 Doors FTW

So yesterday they did xrays on the lungs and there was still a little bit of liquid left in them, so they waited to take out the breathing tubes until sometime in the next two/three hours.

So today is the big day.
thinking about you guys!
Jackie-O Wrote:My house is home to the illusive, yet powerful, Nom Noms. He will eat your babbys. His eyes are like laser beams, his claws are sharp talons. He slaps like a pimp and makes dogs run in fear.
Your resident smartass mod.
4 Doors FTW

How's she doin Dave?

My prayers are with you and your family.

It pains me so much right now to see a fellow father going through this...my little girl isnt well right now either, its just a simply ear infection...but...I feel your pain on seeing your kids hurting and not being able to do anything.
RIP 96 Civic EX (Sandra) - RIP 97 Civic EX (Rhonda) - RIP 98 Civic EX (Rhonda Mk II). RIP Stock Y8 Boost (312whp) - RIP Vitara Y8 376whp. '06 STi (Stee) -330awhp E85 FPGreen - Sold. 410whp SOHC-T Sold. 98 Civic Hatchback (Lucy) - Stolen & Stripped. '03 Audi A4 1.8T - Slow as fawk.
"i got the long arm of the law rammed all the way up my a$$, elbow deep" - Eric
Amazing story, and truly prayers came through.

Two days ago she was on breathing tubes. Yesterday they decided to take out the breathing tubes and put on a CPAP for 96 hours, then let her try to breath on her own. After only 18 hours of her trying to smack it off her face they took it off -- more than THREE DAYS EARLY!

She is now breathing on her own, with no problems. It's shocking. Doctors are shocked, we are shocked... it really is a miracle. It's a completely different baby.