Announcements
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Prayer Request-Dads health
hey guys, if you wouldnt mind praying for my dad i really appreciate it. He just got admitted to hospital from the emergency room last night. His heart rate was fluctuating and it dropped really low and we are waiting for the cardiologist to come and check him out. thanks.
[Image: file-4-1.jpg]1998 civic ex-t 214/192
Life quote
"i remember spandex and fat asses, i dont remember faces"
you guys are in my thoughts .. as some of you guys know, i lost my dad to a heart attack, it will be one year tomorrow actually..

I hope everything works out and goes back to normal .. keep us posted on results
Hope he's ok.. Godspeed to your dad and your family.
hope everything's ok!
Jackie-O Wrote:My house is home to the illusive, yet powerful, Nom Noms. He will eat your babbys. His eyes are like laser beams, his claws are sharp talons. He slaps like a pimp and makes dogs run in fear.
Your resident smartass mod.
4 Doors FTW

Will do. What's his name?
Your family will be in my prayers.
EJ8 Family Guy member #6
[Image: CIVIC1-1-1.jpg]
"Tap,Snap or Nap" You pick!
Hopefully he pulls thru.
[Image: ed68l.jpg]
hey guys thanks for the responses, his name is Amilcar. The doctors think it may have been a stomach virus, causing him to throw up which in turn dropped his pluse rate to 40 ( i forget the medical term for this ). Because thankfully all his enzyme levels came back normal so there is no sign of a heart attack or other problems. They are not ruling out a nerve in his brain that may also cause this (forgot the name..bad premed student) so they scheduled him a mri tomorow. If this all checks out then first God he can go home.

thanks again for the prayers
Life quote
*poopy* dude you didn't tell me about this. Hope he's alright, keep me posted.
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
Thanks again for your prayers guys, My dad is out of the hospital the MRI came back fine they didnt find anything wrong he is in the all clear.
Life quote