Announcements
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average
I Finally Got It!!!
About two months ago my 'afphotodesign@yahoo.com' account was hacked and sent spam to everyone.. I tried to save it but by the time I could get a chance to, my security question was changed preventing me from logging in.

Well, today I was tired of YAHOO! help options.. so did some digging around and found and idea that might work.. tried that and miraculously GOT IN!!! It was on yahoo mobile so had to figure out a few things to get it to the privacy settings..

I feel like a badass investigator who just figured everything out Woot Rock

I now have access to my Flickr account again which was what I really wanted.. aaahhhhhh beyond excited right now!!

sorry, just had to share =D
[Image: 8270515370_73a493ecf6_o.jpg]

(02-04-2011, 11:47 AM)MATTCH Wrote:  Wow, putting other peoples fitment issues to shame one pic at a time. Nice.
Hacking your own account FTW! Smile Congrats!
[Image: 7576999932_bba1985476_o.jpg]
uhh congrats.. i guess Huh
Don't they have to know the answers to your last security questions before new questions and answers can be established?

I think you may have more at risk than your flickah account.

Oh yeah you know that's right. If you'll follow me this way Mr. President.
[Image: lugsig.jpg]
Cute Girl Aficionado. Honda Basher. Traditionalist. 27 Years Old. Mafia Stylus 893.261.6669. 性交の雌犬はお金を得る
Retired: This means I am not part of; or even vaguely interested in, your scenes, fads, meets, etc.

(02-05-2013, 05:33 PM)Artikgrau325is Wrote:  Don't they have to know the answers to your last security questions before new questions and answers can be established?

I think you may have more at risk than your flickah account.

Oh yeah you know that's right. If you'll follow me this way Mr. President.

Negative, once you sign in.. you go to account > log-in actions (something like that)

from there you can select answers.. but now I have it set to if its not signing in from my computer, it sends a text to my phone with an approval code to log-in Big Grin
[Image: 8270515370_73a493ecf6_o.jpg]

(02-04-2011, 11:47 AM)MATTCH Wrote:  Wow, putting other peoples fitment issues to shame one pic at a time. Nice.
ahhh glad to see you got your flickr back bro!! it been a while haha