Announcements
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Prayer Request for a good friend
I got a call tonight from one of my best friends telling me that the house of another good friend's parents caught fire last night. Sounds like his parents made it out alive and two of their dogs made it but one dog and one cat are unaccounted for and presumed dead. I've been friends w/ this guy for over 10 years, he was a groomsman in my wedding and I've partied at his parents house more times than I can count.

His parents are awesome people. I can't imagine what it would be like to lose my house two days before New Years. I'm still waiting for my buddy to call me so I can talk to him about it and offer any possible assistance to him and his family. Not sure if his parents are staying w/ him in his house or w/ his brother or what. Just thought I'd post this so people can say some prayers and keep them in your thoughts as they try and figure out how to move forward from something like this. My friend's name is Jim Berry and his parents are Cindy and Bill.

What sad news to get hours before we enter 2013...
confused0036
Jackie-O Wrote:My house is home to the illusive, yet powerful, Nom Noms. He will eat your babbys. His eyes are like laser beams, his claws are sharp talons. He slaps like a pimp and makes dogs run in fear.
Your resident smartass mod.
4 Doors FTW

I'm sorry to hear about your friends family, it may take a while but hopefully everything works out for the better
[Image: ed68l.jpg]
Dude ill deffinitely pray for your buddy
godspeed to your friend and his family