Announcements

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.43 Average
happening in Mexico right now
Mexican army VS Mexican Police

The president of Mexico sending troops of mexico's army to arrest the crooked Mexican police officers that are working for the Cartels but since they have no clue of who's dirty or not, they're arresting all police officers

the Stand off.......

http://youtu.be/3WhkFJDfzfM
well that seems like a poorly thought out policy. crazy seeing one cop put a gun to another cop's head like that...
Jackie-O Wrote:My house is home to the illusive, yet powerful, Nom Noms. He will eat your babbys. His eyes are like laser beams, his claws are sharp talons. He slaps like a pimp and makes dogs run in fear.
Your resident smartass mod.
4 Doors FTW

*poopy* down there has been ridiculous. .smh
here it shows what happened after they battled it out, then starts to escalate again. also shows that the Mexican army was over ran by the Mexican police officers, in which caused the army to retreat.

@ 1:50 you hear the police officer asking the army men "who you gonna kill" repeatedly. then while the army is leaving you hear the police officer saying "you think you a man ??.... get off the truck"

http://youtu.be/kIx3MzeKm5I
That video is from 2010...
(12-23-2012, 03:13 AM)PhantomPharter Wrote:  That video is from 2010...

2nd link is 2012 ..... still happening =)
I haven't been to Mexico since '94. I want to go back and see my family but I'm too afraid to go. Corruptions deep man
[Image: ej8squadsiggy.jpg]
AIM sn: xhkt03 .:. ..el blog.. .:. ..el twitter..
Mexico's not even that bad. As long as youre not stupid and know how things work over there you'll be fine.. Wish I could have gone this month to visit family, maybe next year.

And every cop in mexico Is crooked. It's nothing new. Been like that for years and years
1996 Honda Civic EX
1991 Nissan 240SX
IG: @nwsickness
(12-23-2012, 07:36 PM)EYAR15 Wrote:  Mexico's not even that bad. As long as youre not stupid and know how things work over there you'll be fine.. Wish I could have gone this month to visit family, maybe next year.

And every cop in mexico Is crooked. It's nothing new. Been like that for years and years

When we went to puerto penasco we got arrested...well, almost. We ended up paying the cops and they just let us go
they should just kill each other off. Do everyone a favor, Hate crooked cops with a passion