Announcements

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Subliminals in cartoons
Has any1 been noticing all the subliminal messages in the latest episodes of mainstream adult cartoons such as the simpsons, south park, family guy or american dad?
-Jay was here
haha subliminal messages in south park
[Image: file-4-1.jpg]1998 civic ex-t 214/192
Life quote
"i remember spandex and fat asses, i dont remember faces"
What?! No wayyy!! LOL

Been done since the 80's with Disney cartoons

Look at the little mermaid box cover
theres a few more, but i cant post them on here or Ill get in troubleGuns
Pretty sure there's nothing subliminal about Family Guy. They just come out and say it. Toungue

Don't watch the others, but I'm pretty sure they're the same.
[Image: 7576999932_bba1985476_o.jpg]
yeah that is why at laughed at this, if he put up disney or some other show maybe but south park and family guy??? come on the practically yell it at you.
[Image: file-4-1.jpg]1998 civic ex-t 214/192
Life quote
"i remember spandex and fat asses, i dont remember faces"
south park has been brain washing me since 5th grade.

I'm not fat I'm big boned Shifty Eyes1
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
I know subliminals are in Everything its much more than just the entertainment industry. N Disney is horrible too i agree n can add to that also estericimage. But whom would u get in trouble by for listing them? The moderators have issues with these type of topics?

Ive jus been noticing there are ALOT in the newer episodes of those toons i jus mentioned. N usually subliminals are sugar coated or sumwhat hidden.. These shows are just loose with it lol.

Killuminati,

All day.
-Jay was here
Their being loose with it is part of the running gag of the shows. They aren't trying to hide them at all. You're supposed to acknowledge them and laugh at it, and it works.
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
(11-13-2012, 06:33 PM)Jay5 Wrote:  Killuminati,

All day.
You study killuminati?
I study life. Killuminati is just a movement that I support .. But i do know alot about the occult n secret societies in general. Im a five percenter so i seek higher levels of wisdom to enlighten myself.
-Jay was here