Announcements

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average
Nation of Islam
Does any1 here follow the Nation of Islam? Or the Nation of Gods and Earths? Just curious..
-Jay was here
---------------------------------------
Ohhh mannnn.
[Image: lugsig.jpg]
Cute Girl Aficionado. Honda Basher. Traditionalist. 27 Years Old. Mafia Stylus 893.261.6669. 性交の雌犬はお金を得る
Retired: This means I am not part of; or even vaguely interested in, your scenes, fads, meets, etc.

C'mon Rob....

I edited your post, just to avoid stirring up some poo
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
Lmao i wouldve wanted to see what rob had to say.
-Jay was here
(11-09-2012, 08:23 PM)Kallar68 Wrote:  I edited your post, just to avoid stirring up some poo

I almost did the same, but he's already mad at me. Dodgy
[Image: 7576999932_bba1985476_o.jpg]
You guys have mod seniority over me so much undo my decision if you want lol.
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
Dammit, I want to see what was said too! Toungue

Personally, I was raised Roman Catholic but am not religious. I believe all the major religions have some merit and most are inter-related in various ways. As long as you use your religion as a foundation for love, respect and honor and not as a basis for hatred or as a means to an end then I'm cool w/ whatever you want to believe in.
Jackie-O Wrote:My house is home to the illusive, yet powerful, Nom Noms. He will eat your babbys. His eyes are like laser beams, his claws are sharp talons. He slaps like a pimp and makes dogs run in fear.
Your resident smartass mod.
4 Doors FTW

Rob didnt say anything that would really rustle anyone's jimmies.

OP, I'm solid gold with most religions as long as they don't get misconstrued into something hateful of others. It should however, be noted that there is a seemingly strong Christian prescense amongst members here.

Personally Idgaf as long as our members are all treated with respect.
[Image: lugsig.jpg]
Cute Girl Aficionado. Honda Basher. Traditionalist. 27 Years Old. Mafia Stylus 893.261.6669. 性交の雌犬はお金を得る
Retired: This means I am not part of; or even vaguely interested in, your scenes, fads, meets, etc.

jeez, i didnt mean to start a holy war.All i have to say is everyone has the right to their own religion. I just did the family guy thing to be funny. i did the same on HT's religion thread.. or was it osama thread? anyways..

WhiteKnight, im not mad, we had our discussion and its over and done.. not going to dwell on it.